Cash Register Robberies: Civilians are now able to rob cash registers with melee weapons or a gun! Grab a bat or hammer to smash a register and grab some cash in a typical smash and grab fashion, or shoot the register several times to force it to open.
Highway Message Boards: There are now message boards along the highway that DOT workers are able to display messages to warn oncoming traffic about the dangers ahead!
Custom Teams in Private Servers: Private server owners with the Roleplay pack are now able to change the name and logos for the Police, Sheriff, and Fire teams! Available in the server settings, you can replace each department’s name and logo.
Unmarked License Plate: Police officers with the Detective gamepass are now able to replace their license plate with a civilian one! Only available on unmarked vehicles, you can now equip an unmarked plate in the vehicle customization menu.
Ice Rink: The River City park has been remodeled to include a new ice rink! Walk onto the ice to start skating with your friends.
Bullhorn BH15 Police Truck: This new vehicle is now available on the Police/Sheriff teams, resembling a Dodge Ram police truck.
Go check out these awesome features!
Bug Fixes & Improvements
- New search bar in private server settings
- Removed all New Years and Christmas related content
- Fixed the bug that prevented MDT from showing when re-equipping it
- Fixed the livery for the EMS SUV in the vehicle preview
- Properly handled despawning a garbage truck with people hanging on the side
- Minor performance improvements and fixes
- See more fixes on our Trello board
Let us know what you think of this update in our chat server, and please report any bugs in the dedicated bug reports channel. Be sure to check out the game to experience this awesome update.
Full credits for the game can be found here.