Summer Update Announcement
Sticking to our annual tradition, the summer update is on its way! We have been hard at work for the past several months to bring you a huge update! Enjoy this update as it sets the stage and builds excitement for the game-changing Summer Update! Any guesses as to what it will hold?
Redesigned Custom Uniform UI: Private server owners with the Roleplay Pack now have unlimited uniform slots for all teams! You are able to name your uniforms uniquely and have as many as you’d like! With this change, all previously saved uniforms have been deleted and will need to be re-added.
Brush Falcon Advance+: Firefighters will now be able to fight most brush fires without leaving their vehicle! The brush truck has a nozzle on the front which will shoot water to extinguish flames.
House Coloring Options: Owners of the Premium House gamepass can now color their house! Choose from a variety of pre-selected colors to personalize house.
Chevlon Corbeta 8: Based off of the Chevrolet Corvette C8, this new vehicle is available on the Civilian team.
Go check out these awesome features!
Bug Fixes & Improvements
- Map preferences (toggles) save on leave
- MDT Emergency Calls now disappear automatically when completed/no longer relevant
- Improved private server queue stability
- Fixed losing your hats when operating ladder on ladder truck
- Left/Right alley buttons are now disabled if the vehicle does not have any
- Fixed seeing “Grab Stretcher” all the time
- Fixed LEO XP for responding to bank robbery
- Fixed issues with custom liveries pending indefinitely
- Minor bug fixes and performance improvements
- See more fixes on our Trello board
Let us know what you think of this update in our chat server, and please report any bugs in the dedicated bug reports channel. Be sure to check out the game to experience this awesome update.
Thanks to the following for making these amazing updates happen:
mrfergie – Lead Developer
Shawnyg – Senior Developer
LostInfinity – Community Manager