Empress_Rycia | Profile | Multiple Services | Graphic Designer, Builder, 3D Modeler, Texturer, Lighting Designer, UGC

Hello! I am Rycia Faustes, in the past, some people had, and still do call me Arashi.

I’m a lifelong hobbyist game developer pursuing multiple degrees in computer science. I have made several contributions to the community over the years by utilizing my skill-set, primarily through open source projects and ROBLOX. I’m a jack of all trades when it comes to development; 3D modeling, texturing, animation, rigging, and several programming languages including some LUA. I don’t let any part of the process fall short. My goal through my is to simply make people happy, and with that compassion in mind, I don’t let low quality content slip through anything.

SCREENSHOTS

A smaller non-roblox developer group had me make this.

For a old D&D party discord I used to be a part of.

These were all profile pictures I made fitted for Discord for friends.

rsz_tle_3_blue_notrans

From top being oldest, bottom being newest, these were the logos for a group, The Lycan Empire, in which I own with 18k+ members. The bottom one ended up being the official, as was a remaster of the original logo from the original emperor back in 2013, which is shown below.
Back in the golden days of wargroups, TLE definitely made a name for itself.

tle

This isn’t my best work, as it was made 5 years ago when I still was under an account called Duskriser. But just think, how far have I came now? I remember when profile thumbnails were still a thing before the square ones came out.

This is a newer one when I still had a Blizzard Beast Mode, made in early 2018, back when I was under the name Stormwinner_IV.

Thumbnails for two of The Lycan Empire’s places. No longer in use because the places were merged into one.

SCREENSHOTS

A compilation of some of my 3D models. I done all the texturing on all of them.

Modeled version of the classic ROBLOX Jet Wars planes. I textured them.

Compilation of 3D modeled Hunger Games weapons. 3rd screenshot for clarity of what the vertices look like and how the shadows/normals are laid. All weapons use almost the same texture.

Multi-part BMG-50 with moving parts.

Sword for The Lycan Empire.

Door. Ignore the glitching with the normals, the doorway was never used. It was the doors themselves needing to be used in the scenario I needed to use them.

Just a standard low-poly crate.

A personal project. It’s Kiba from Wolf’s Rain, the bottom 2 images are references for comparison. This is entirely textured and modeled (in a low poly format) from scratch, and entirely rigged with restraints. Each eye is independent from eachother if needs be, and is fully rigged. A good show of my ability to work from references; which is where my work is honestly best. There is almost no shading here on purpose because I was using it to play with Unreal Engine and toon shading-- which projects the shading for me.

SCREENSHOTS

I have handled all of the GUI, enviroment, soundwork, some scripting, and all the building of this and all connected places. The hotspot for seeing things here is in Outpost Calypso II and the training place.
TLE • Haltuun - Roblox

A little bit outdated. I have more screenshots of these places later down the line.
Rycia's Showcases - Roblox

The eclipse is entirerely dynamically made with a single part and lighting.
I have more screenshots of this place in the lighting section.

I am currently not open for scripting unless it is for extremely small projects or GUI work. I am still learning, and likely will not take up offers on scripting due to my inexperience. I expect the best quality-- and I don’t think I’m quite there yet with scripting. I’ll update this once I’m confident enough to sell this as a service, but if the project is small enough, I might still take it up-- for a super cheap price.

My texturing service comes with UV editing, but I will offer it for even cheaper if a UV layout is already made and laid out for me to use. I will not texture with realism, but I will texture with the classic roblox, flat shaded, or painted texture style.

Texturing screenshots are incorporated into the modeling section.

People over the years have always told me they love my lighting, and therefore, I’m here to sell that service of handling all the lighting, atmosphere, and post-processing work, standalone. When everyone loves it, why shouldn’t I, right?

SCREENSHOTS

Another picture of this is shown in the Building section along with the place link.
The doors flicker to light, there’s a little bit of dust, and some fireflies that aren’t visible here because I was in studio mode. The sun and eclipse moves according to your position.

Atmosphere-updated version of the ship I built back in 2017, also shown in the building section.

I have not yet been accepted into the UGC program, but here is where I post my work/attempts to try to get in. These are official submissions, carefully edited into speed videos to show the full process.

SHOWCASES

Rycia's ROBLOX UGC #1: Tiger Snoot - YouTube

Rycia's ROBLOX UGC #2: Blackhawk - YouTube
This one was a little poorly done on the texturing side. I struggled a bit here with making these hair-like textures, but I since grown a lot better.

Rycia's ROBLOX UGC #3: Red Fox Hat - YouTube

Outside of ROBLOX development, I have many other different accomplishments to share.

SPORE's Dark Injection

I have done work for SPORE’s Dark Injection. SPORE’s Dark Injections is a mod development project for Electronic Art’s Spore, reimagining the look of another EA game called Darkspore, which was released at a later date and shut down promptly. Not only has this became the framework for the reimagination of Darkspore into Spore, but also the modding framework and foundation for the entire SPORE modding community; in the same way as Minecraft Forge is to Minecraft. This mod releases limitations set by vanilla Spore, entirely overhauls the UI, adds more parts and functions into Spore, fixes, and graphical updates. I worked hand in hand with the lead developer for quite some time.

In specific, I was the one to design SPORE’s Dark Injection logo as shown below in 2018. For proof, my name is in the credits file within the mod.

Here’s a link directed to SPORE Dark Injection’s site for the purpose of citing.
Home - Dark Injection

Want to see some of my work in a ROBLOX game? Go here. But keep in mind, it might not be entirely up to date as opposed to my discord link below! The advantage here, is being able to see my 3D models in game. This place might not always be in an open or working condition.

I am currently OPEN.
FOR USD AND HIGH PAYING (5k+ robux) JOBS ONLY.

I accept PayPal, or ROBUX.
My preferred payment is currently PayPal.
I only accept payments half up front and half when the project is entirely finished.

To estimate my pricing, I will charge around 10-15$ (USD) an hour times what I estimate the work taking. On certain applications, I may charge on a per-asset basis.

In example; for a group logo, if I estimate it’ll be around 2-3 hours of work, it may come out to be around 20 - 45$. Pricing fluctuates on the quality I believe I can output and the difficulty of the logo, the 20$ mark being a simple logo with simple gradients and outlines, to the 45$ mark being entirely hand-painted and including a ton of effects.

For smaller developers the USD rates will translate directly into Premium rates;
450 R$ = 5$(USD), ex. 20$ = 1800 R$

For larger developers the USD rates will translate directly into DevEx rates, with some exceptions on a project-to-project basis;
1430 R$ = 5$(USD), ex. 20$ = 5720 R$

Pricing is negotiable and on a per-project basis.
When coming up to me, state the detail level you want, quantity (if any), and quote me a price you are willing to pay.
This makes it easy for me to decide up front if I want to take or decline the job that is given, or if I want to negotiate on price. Provide your ROBLOX profile ID and group ID if you are paying with Robux.

You can contact me here on DevForum! Just send a message.

Discord | Rycia#2115
You are most likely to contact me the fastest here.

Discord Server | GzGddHbQev
This is the server for ALL of my development! If you want to see ALL of my work with the most up-to-date posts, join here.

Twitter | https://twitter.com/Rycia8
You will have a hard time contacting me here, but I do come online here time-to-time.

Steam | Steam Community :: Rycia
Second most likely place to be reached.

9 Likes

I’m interested. I sended you a request in discord.

1 Like

Very strong and underrated portfolio, keep it up!

1 Like

Interesting, good job on UGC one. I sended you a friend req in discord.

1 Like

Thanks a ton! I’m probably “underrated” because I never had the chance to put a profile up on Devforum before. I had to go through the game of trying to get accepted as a Devforum member the last few months, I was pretty confused on the requirements so I ended up using it as normal.

1 Like