Enable AllowThirdPartySales By Script

Is there a way to Enable ThirdPartySales. I see HD admin and Kohls admin have this like HD admin has donor perks and obviously they have somehow enabled thirdpartysales by script How do i do this?

Go to your game in studio, make sure its published. You will see Game settings on main interface. Press that. Go to security. Check the Enable Third Party sales and then press save.

Edit:
It can be enabled through workspace.

3 Likes

You can enable it with this line of code

game.Workspace.AllowThirdPartySales = true

It’s important to note that @starnova224’s line of code will only work from a plugin or the command line.

Additionally, stuff likes kohl’s admin donor perks will not work without AllowThirdPartySales. This is the very reason the setting exists in the first place.

@ThatTimothy I tested it with a Server Script
but let me check just in case something was interfering with it

Edit: Nothing was interfering with the script AllowthirdPartySales is Scriptable without plug-in’s
Edit2: for some reason if you want to edit the AllowThirdPartySales property of game.Workspace it must be on the first line of your code or else it wont work

Are you confirming that the setting changes in-game aswell? Studio doesn’t respect that property. Make sure that you dont already have it set to true aswell.

According to the admins, that shouldn’t be possible.

Seems like you’re able to toggle it via script. I can also be prompted for a product I don’t own or have any affiliation with.

Keep in mind that AllowThirdPartySales in workspace is set to false.
Capture d’écran, le 2020-10-14 à 23.05.20

(script)

script.Parent.ClickDetector.MouseClick:Connect(function()

workspace.AllowThirdPartySales = not workspace.AllowThirdPartySales

print('Set AllowThirdPartySales to '..tostring(workspace.AllowThirdPartySales))

end)

It appears the workspace property no longer actually works. It’s just a value that doesn’t do anything. Try changing the value in game settings to false, it doesnt allow those prompts when tested in a published game (not studio).

Source:

It appears to be intended to be depreciated, as well:

1 Like