[END OF LIFE] FoodMate V1 | Download removed, click post to view the link of the updated post

FoodMate V1 | Cafe Ordering System

:warning: This system is at an EOL state. It is no longer downloadable, please review information below to get the updated system.

Version 3: FoodMate V3 | FREE Cafe Ordering System

25 Likes

Why would you create this and not be willing to let people see the scripts code?? Do you not understand the purpose of community resources let alone your rules of use are unrealistic. Nobody will use this if they have no idea what scripts they are inserting into their game.

13 Likes

Hey, this is an older model of mine which was intended for selling! I am currently forking out the scripts right now.
Sorry

8 Likes

I have found the deobfuscated version! And reuploaded it, enjoy!

6 Likes

Forking, Forking, Forking, Forking, Forking, Forking, lol

2 Likes

Lol, I found the files on my old PC.

1 Like

Looks great. Love it when people give new developers a chance by making great tools free. :heart:

6 Likes

Great job! Although this is coming from someone who doesn’t have too much experience with UI or scripting, the work you’ve done for this to work is amazing lmao.

Thank you for sharing your work with the rest of the community and keep up the great work! :))

3 Likes

I will definitely be using this :smiley: Thanks so much!

3 Likes

Thanks! I originally created this to sell but I felt its nicer to just give it free! :smiley:

2 Likes

Thanks alot! I made this to sell but I feel its nicer to just give it our free and allow the community to learn through my knowledge!

2 Likes

You are meant to import it with the model button.

3 Likes

Hello, how do i install the food?

1 Like

I don’t really understand it, is there a way to configure it with a group or?

1 Like

Hi, you can edit the food by duplicating the buttons in the UI, rename the buttons then change their text.

1 Like

I don’t exactly remember but I think there is.

1 Like

URGENT
This is worth a bump, sorry to all you new guys - if you want to give feedback go to the new post…

Anybody who is using this system must change over ASAP as this old system has a lot of security flaws and will allow exploiters to mess with your system. Please change over to the new system here:

The system also doesn’t work as intended either :stuck_out_tongue: