FoodMate V3 | FREE Cafe Ordering System

FoodMate | Alpha v3.0.2

GITHUB | DOWNLOAD | TESTING | TUTORIAL | SUPPORT

Tutorial quality may appear bad as it is still processing in YouTube.

Why pay 1k+ ROBUX for ordering systems when you can use one thats free, open source, community ran and has all or more features than the paid ones?!

FoodMate is a free to use, open-source system that is open to contribution, user friendly and looks fantastic in all games with our customisation!

FoodMateV3_0.2alpha (3).rbxm (105.0 KB)

Screenshots

Please test it out for yourself here instead.

Welcome Pages

Order Handling Pages

Miscellaneous

Features

Exploiter Prevention (Remotes are secured.)
Modern UI
Frequent Updates
User Friendly
Easy Install
Custom UI themes
Discord Logger
Order Board (for those that want to show their customers or chefs what orders are available - ALL CHEF TASKS ARE MANAGED BY TABLETS SAME WITH CASHIERS BOARDS ARE FOR DISPLAY!!)

✏️ Contributing

Create pull requests on our github.
Allow us some time to review your contribution and push it in future updates.

🐛 Bug Reporting

Create pull requests on our github if you with to fix it yourself.
Otherwise please report it on our discord or just bump this post by replying below!

🤔 Suggestions

Reply to this post or ping/dm and developer+ on our discord.

🙏 Credits

Below is a list of all of the people that have contributed towards FoodMate!

@tozzleboy @Trisxcal

Please tell us how we should improve below, especially if you are voting below a 6.

Strictly

Do not rate the product based off of colours shown in the testing game. Our system offers themes, or if people want to get really fancy, they can make their own!

Public Rating

0 voters

Experienced Users Rating [Group Locked]

0 voters

Licenced under Apache License 2.0

Subject to change without warning.

⚠️The github page is currently not serving the open source code, we are fixing this.

❤️ Our Supporters

This is updated manually, please allow us some time to add your names here!
Thank you to all of these people, they are the reason we are who we are!

Become a supporter by donating in our testing game.

@forcsates - Thank you mate, you donated 1k when you can’t even donate that amount meaning you manually and tediously paid 50 robux 20 times. :heart:

@RobloxRedGamingRBLX @masc_n @SK3TCHYT44444 @Antoine_N @auroraxelle

We would LOVE to hear your thoughts, please give us feedback below on good things and especially bad.

ALERT FoodMate currently has a bug which doesn’t allow chefs to use the ordering system.
This bug will be fixed shortly.

21 Likes

So far so good! I xpect more features to be added i.e we can finish orders (now) without actually completing them so an order dropping station and automatic cross list ticking would be a better option.

If this UI would pop up by clicking a computer screen or a proximity prompt, that would be better than having a tool because if someone is off-duty, they can still access kitchen stuff.

Thank you!

Regards,
HV!

Thank you for your kind feedback, it is appreciated!

I built the tablet system in a way that many people can just rip the script out and make their own claiming register system and trhen make it so the claimee can just press open UI and it fires the remote.

Eventually I will be releasing a 200 ROBUX Pro version which includes all the worthy suggestions as last time I got so many and lost much motivation into making the system. This system that should have taken 5 days took 30 because of procrasination, sad to say it but it’s the truth.

The pro version has a few fun features planned, I won’t say them all but the main ones are:

Have a website dashboard to view all orders, your average times, most popular items, and much more!
Possibly also a feedback system for customers and the reviews go to the site.

A system where instead of just having categories and items you have items with sub choices such as Fries, then you select the seasoning, then you select the size etc.

Right now, I have so much school work, if we get more devs, I will do this all free but at the moment @Trisxcal has been doing so much and I’m so happy I found somebody who can help. Major shout out to him and any future devs.

I will take your feedback into consideration, and I’m also looking for beta testers, you seem to be a worthy person of that!

1 Like

Thanks a lot for thinking that I might be a good tester! I have used FoodMate since v1, this is evolving fast and better!

1 Like

Thats awesome, I had no idea that there was anybody from the original foodmate still here!
(FoodMate is the new name fyi so it’s normal that you had no idea what the name of the system was prior)

I just want to add, you are the reason I made this new system.
Your little suggestion sparked me to re-make the system.

1 Like

Update Log v.0.3beta
MINOR UPDATE

• Fixed problem in which 2 players have the first few letters of their name the same and autocorrect fails to pick up one of those players. - Autocorrect still will not pickup both players instead you just manually can type in the name of the user it fails to pickup.

UPDATE INSTRUCTIONS
Download new version, drag and drop the file into your game, open up the folder, select ‘ServerScriptService’ and select the folder inside and then run **control + x ** (cut), then delete the imported version, scroll down to ServerScriptService, click on FoodMate and delete it then right click ServerScriptService and press 'Paste Into’

https://devforum.roblox.com/secure-media-uploads/uploads/original/4X/f/1/4/f145abce8d45de0a0f6df73bbedeae01dbbdbef3.rbxm

ALERT FoodMate currently has a bug which doesn’t allow chefs to use the ordering system.
This bug will be fixed shortly.

UPDATE

False positive alert

I tried this system and it is really cool. I definitely consider using this.
But I have an idea, make terminals.
So basically they dont order from the PlayerUI but from the terminal itself. That would make it more realistic

Oo, lovely idea! Will consider adding this in our major update :slight_smile:

1 Like