Endling, an Upcoming Horror Game

We just released our first official trailer for Endling! :smile:

2 Likes

add light battery and to where they can run out of glow sticks and buy more ^^

1 Like

As seen in the first video, the flashlight will flicker when low on battery until it dies completely. Glowstick is unlimited light source, brighter than the flashlight, but has limited range. The player can collect Flares throughout the game which is a very bright light source that lasts only 60 seconds.

The video looks very spooky (and incredibly compelling.) You have constructed a really engaging and interesting-looking game. Well done to you and the team. The video really entices the watcher to play the game.

3 Likes

Figurative language huh, very well I mean the title suits what you are trying to explain but personally I think it sounds weird, consider saying “Ending” it says more normal than End + Ling right?

The trailer is amazing holy crap, couldn’t have gotten any better I like almost the end of the trailer where everything starts becoming intense and the music gets louder which I would think isn’t a in game feature?

1 Like

Hey one more suggestion I visited your website and watched the environmental interaction one thing I saw is being able to move objects with your mouse by chance you should make some sort of way for a player to move something and behind it is a hidden passage.

I think you’re going to very much enjoy our game~ (;

Did I hear that you guys are going to release all the assets?! That is very kind of you. The flashlight :flashlight: looks amazing, and the game doesn’t even look like like a Roblox game, it looks like a game I would pay good money for on an Xbox console and play for days :+1: up to the developers and keep up the good work. Hopefully the game is released soon, I’m looking forward to using those assets to create my own story :slight_smile: Great work! This truly is a cool creation :white_check_mark: :rainbow:

2 Likes

And I can’t wait to see what you create for us (:

Ontop of the assets being released, I will also make YouTube tutorials on how to get started with making custom stories. If you’re wanting to keep up with our development, keeping in touch with our Twitter account is a good way to do so!!

2 Likes

Woah! This impressed me a lot, the flashlight effect as well, so cooool! Keep up yo good work :slight_smile: :+1:, the Menu ui needs some to work otherwise everything looks incredibly super mega awesome. Good luck on your game.

1 Like

What would you suggest for the menu UI? 0:

I suggest adding animations to the UI, maybe make the buttons just Text and some animations when you hover over the button

1 Like

Will those assets be in an All-In-One asset kit? I wasn’t sure if you open-sourcing or just the core parts of it.

1 Like

I would be honored to be drafted on the development team! Maybe I could help improve it! You should also take tips from other horror games like Resident Evil

1 Like

They’ll probably release individual assets to prevent users from ripping off their game and selling it as their own. But then again… you never know :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

@HeyItzDaredevil & @MrSavage261 every single asset will be released as a downloadable .rar file (Which contains Easter-Eggs). I will also make a free model of all the assets as an all-in-one kit.

Since our assets contains copyrighted material from Frictional Games, anyone that attempts to sell the assets will be in violation of copyright laws and we will be the first ones to report it directly to Frictional Games under our agreement. It will then be up to them what to do and they’re very stern on making sure everything of theirs is being used fairly.

We’re also full on staff as of currently but thank you anyways ^^

2 Likes

IT’S PERFECT, But I have an idea, Why do you guys don’t Make Chapters with Episodes?
like… a Story Mode

1 Like

Yeah I agree with you. It looks like a really good roblox game. I think it would be best to give it chapters.

1 Like

@IUClDS If a lot people end up really liking our game after its release we’d be able to do something like that (: I’m kinda hoping that, if our project is somewhat successful, it’ll be easier for us get commissions from very talented programmers that’d be able to polish and upgrade all of our functions and make a whole new game that’s way more advanced than what we already have with Endling. Maybe we’ll get different episodes like we see with the Penumbra series? Possibilities are endless, so many great ideas. That’s something we’ll definitely start planning on later in the future.

1 Like