Engagement Payouts Are Extremely Low

So, recently my games engagement payouts have been concerningly low and I’m confused as to why that is. During our first 2 weeks I recieved 600 robux in the first, and 300 robux in the second week. Not much but it’s a good start, check out screenshots below.

Screenshots

These starts are from about a month ago, however, 2 weeks ago I got the highest CCU I’ve ever gotten and had an average of around 2-5 players concurrently for the entire week. Keep in mind before it was 0 with few spikes, playtime went to all time high at around 3-4 minutes that week (before it was 0.8), 2 weeks later after having these improvements in statistics I checked engagement payouts and noticed that they somehow went as low as 19 Robux for the entire week.

Can anyone give any insight or support as to how, despite gaining more average CCU and playtime, our engagement payouts have dropped from 600R$ all the way to 19R$ for the entire week? Thanks alot.

Hello, first of all, Engagement-Based Payouts only concerns premium players, this may be why your payout drops from 600 to 19.

Here’s how to earn robux thanks to Engagement-Based Payouts:

Premium Playtime Robux Earned: The amount you can expect to earn for Premium subscriber engagement. This is not based on the daily time Premium subscribers spend engaging with the experience; instead, this metric aggregates each user’s behavior over the past 28 days. As such, even though they have similar trends, this metric has no direct mathematical relationship with the Premium Playtime Score.

Premium Playtime Score: The amount of time Premium subscribers engage with the experience per day. This metric can provide immediate feedback on the impact of new features you release.

Premium Visits: How many visits are from Premium members.

For more information on Engagement-Based Payouts I advise you to look at the Roblox documentation (Engagement-Based Payouts | Documentation - Roblox Creator Hub)

1 Like