Enhance Your Roblox Game with a Dynamic Radial XP Progress Bar

Elevate your Roblox game to new heights with our groundbreaking radial XP progress bar, designed for seamless integration and effortless personalization. This UI element is not just a tool; it’s an experience. Whether you’re a seasoned developer or a newcomer to scripting, our user-friendly model seamlessly integrates into your existing UI framework, saving you time and effort.

Open to Feedback: This marks my inaugural upload, and as a newcomer to scripting and UI designing, I appreciate any critiques and tips on improvement. Your insights will play a vital role in shaping future projects. Feel free to share your thoughts and be a part of this collaborative learning experience.

Features:

• Dynamic XP Visualization: Keep players engaged and informed with a real-time progress bar that adapts to their current XP and XPNeeded values.
  • Smooth TweenService Animations: Immerse players in your game world with captivating animations powered by Roblox’s TweenService, ensuring a fluid and visually appealing XP progression display.
  • Robust Error Handling: Rest easy knowing that our progress bar gracefully handles potential division by zero errors, preventing unexpected disruptions.
  • Customizable Colors and Appearance: Tailor the progress bar’s appearance to your game’s aesthetic. Choose from a spectrum of colors and styles for a cohesive and visually stunning UI.
  • Easy Integration: Effortlessly integrate the progress bar into your existing UI framework. Designed with newcomers in mind, our user-friendly model saves you time and effort.

Benefits:

• Increased Player Engagement: Boost player engagement with a visually stimulating and informative XP progression display.
  • Enhanced User Experience: Elevate user satisfaction with clear and engaging feedback on XP progression, creating a more immersive gaming experience.
  • Aesthetically Pleasing XP Display: Elevate your game’s UI with a modern and visually appealing XP progression indicator that complements your overall game design.
  • Simple Integration: Minimize disruption to your development process with an easy incorporation of the progress bar into your existing code.

Get Started:

1. Import Model: Import the model into your Roblox Studio project: Insert model link: Insert model
  2. Customize Appearance: Personalize the progress bar to blend seamlessly with your game’s theme. Choose colors and styles that resonate with your vision.
  3. Connect to XP System: Integrate the progress bar with your game’s XP system for a synchronized and dynamic XP progression experience.
  4. Experience the Difference: Witness the visually engaging and dynamically updating XP progress bar in action, providing your players with an unparalleled sense of achievement.

Watch the Video: Click here to see the progress bar in action and explore its features. Your feedback is highly valued as we grow and improve together!

Experience the difference and elevate your Roblox game today with our groundbreaking radial XP progress bar!

10 Likes

Thanks for creating this great model! Very clever solution!
Just one small thing bothered me, the XP system really should not be a part of the model as I’m sure 99% of the people who plan to use this will not need that. I had to go inside the code to figure out which part I needed for my use case. Other than that, really great model and thanks for making it public :smiley:

1 Like

Thank you very much ! I wasn’t really aware of what I should post in it or not, so I just dumped everything and thought it would be good enough. I’ll see what I can do to make it more clear for future users

1 Like