Entire Roblox website is down, resulting errors before irresponsive

Yea so? I did not say anything against your reply, all I said that Roblox has set it to “Degraded Performance” even though there is no performance with the website.

My bad. I misread your reply.

Apologies.

Just posting my experience as a RSMM user if you need it, exactly the same issue, but it was downloading some sort of patch before starting.

1 Like

Now everything says degraded performance.

1 Like

Now it says Service Disruption.

The status page is now accurate.

4 Likes

Oh wow, that only just appeared for me.

What’s up with the logo on the website?

Maybe they changed it to reflect the website status? Or maybe its changed after the website loads in some way.

Weird, everyone gets 502 Bad Request errors. Why am I getting this very funny error message:

“Error: The operation completed successfully”? Does anyone have an idea why I get that?

EDIT: cc @ItsKoiske @Valkyrop

Because Roblox is down…

Studio won’t open when Roblox is down.

Seems like I can access the website now, what about you all?

1 Like

site’s back ig

1 Like

Not that, I was talking about the error message itself. I understand, but I just want to know if anyone knew why my error message was both different and kind of paradoxical…

welcome back, did you enjoy the outside world?

3 Likes

i was crying for hours, i couldn’t do anything without roblox studio. i almost even touched grass. but roblox is back

3 Likes

Not sure why you’d ping me here as I got nothing to do with this… :thinking:

1 Like

I can as well. The status page still says it’s not fixed though.

1 Like

The last three major outages that I was here for were all caused by giant services. Cloudflare and Akamai Edge DNS were both attributed to two prior Roblox outages, and this affected lots of platforms.
Currently, if you visit https://downdetector.com/ you can see that there are some other services (CNN and Paramount+) also facing outages at the exact same time and scale, which points to it very likely not being Roblox, and instead being another service that these three all rely on.

Same too.

ROBLOX has crash!

The website is back up, they haven’t updated the status page yet though.

I am now able to save and publish my work to roblox.

This issue seems to be fixed.

Thanks a lot to the engineers that got this fixed so quickly! :slight_smile: