Epic_2219's Portfolio(VERY NEW)(OPEN)

Hiya! I’m Epic_2219, I am a very new scripter and a pretty good builder. I am very new to commissions (I have done 1.) so I will be adding to this regularly.
I am taking building commissions for now, and I’m low-poly, not high poly as of yet. (I cannot manage lag on my computer :/)
My main project is Shorea Lab, which uses building and script that I have done.
I have no icon or thumbnail for it as of yet.
I will start off with just doing assets. Depending on the asset, I will tell you if I can do it or not.

Showcase
Shorea Lab:
https://www.roblox.com/games/5856422773

For screenshots of Shorea Lab, go to this post:

Availability
I am usually available for 1-2 hours of work on the weekend, and during the week it may range from 1-4 hours. Sadly, I do not have alot of time.
Timezone is US Eastern Standard Time.

Payment
I prefer robux payment, but I require proof, in video , that you have the amount promised for the commission. I will (maybe, not final) ask for 1/5, 1/3 payment depending on progress. Progress can be given in the form of screenshots and videos. Price is negotiable.

TERMS OF SERVICE

1. If there is a toxic work environment, or I am being harassed, insulted etc., I have the right to back out of the commission with the asset. I may back out of the commission in the scenario where I cannot work on whatever the subject is. In that case, I will send you what I have finished so far of the asset.
  2. Do not attempt to scam me. Upon contract, I will ask you a few questions for verifying purposes. If I feel there is a scam inbound then I will end the commission there and then.
  3. I am a human being. There may be some days where I may not be able to work at all, and some days progress may be a bit slow. For small reasons such as listed above, I should not be asked why I am not working on it. If days and days go by without notice, then the question makes sense.

Contact
You can contact me here on the Developer Forum or message me on Roblox itself.

Thanks for reading! :sunglasses: