Equip button adds both my scripts

Nvm, I’ll try to explain it again.
What you need to do is when the player chose a different item then you change the value of the selected weapon; It could be the value/text of the ItemName the textlabel. And it seems you already have done that from your script you change the text to the selected item.

Once the player press equip then what you could do is just use the information of the text of the ItemName so it would be FireServer("Giver...", ItemName.Text)

I would also recommend that you use for loop the tool button instead of manual coding every button to change the value/text of the ItemName.

which one would be easier the manual way or the other way?

Of course the automatic way. Since you don’t need to code in every MouseButton1Click
, look at the script that I sent from before, though I don’t think you would be able to understand it well.

i only know a bit of tables, remote events not remote functions yet, if and then and elseif and and, and variables

@MakerDoe how would i loop it tho would it be like a thousand if statements?

If statement is for checking certain condition. Anyway can I have a look at your explorer, the location of the buttons, so I can give you an example of what you need to do for the for loop.

yes cause i am confused as heck

@MakerDoe rry for not replying for such a long time my PC had a problem anyways yes sending the pics right away

1 Like

@MakerDoe srry for not replying for such a LONG time but i got the pics now

Capture

@MakerDoe so now that i showed you this how can i loop it

Where’s the location of the CrescendoTheSoulStealer?

Capture

Ok I’m at a lost with this kind of UI setup.

hold on let show you something

Why do you have multiple local script you only need 1 to handle everything.

oh no i only have a few for ui tween stuff

1 Like

All right nvm all of that so for the for loop it would be:

for _, button in pairs(Gear:GetChildren()) do
if button:IsA("Button") then
button.MouseButton1Click:Connect(function()
end)
end
end

what about the fireserver or cloning the items into backpack?

For the FRemote:FireServer("Remove Gear","RainbowMagicCarpet") instead of using the name what you could do is just use the name of the ItemName.Name: FRemote:FireServer("Remove Gear","ItemName.Name")

Whats the variable for itemname