ER_lN| 3D / ENVIORNMENTAL ARTIST | REOPENED! | NEW 2021 PRICING OUT

awesome work, highly recommended artist

1 Like

Amazing GFX designer, have worked with him multiple times in the past, experience has always been flawless. He delivered me high quality assets for relatively cheap, in a really short time. Would really recommend.

2 Likes

I enjoyed working with you! I hope we continue to work together in the future! :smiley:

Highly recommend, fair prices for extremely nice products; they made awesome adverts for us in a short amount of time!

Your work looks really nice! Amazing work! :clap::+1:

Updated thread with new pricing, examples, com sheet, info.

Heavily underrated. Totally keeping note for some big projects that are in the works. I just wanted to throw out that you actually have a typo in this. Happens to me too.

Added on discord, TDK#0001, looking forward to working with you!

Hey you accepted my friend request but I messaged you quite late, if you’re taking commissions right now I’d like to hire you I’m Kakashi#0001

I commissioned 4ar0n yesterday evening and without even having to ask him once, they were able to fulfill the two signatures I requested efficiently and with great quality the next day. I would recommend them for any work that anyone may need something of Quality, as well as needing it ASAP. Really happy I commissioned them , I will most likely be contacting them again in the Future.

-xx_Jaydxn

updated prices, the commission sheet, added new examples.

1 Like

Contacted to commission, Rummy#1776

2 Likes

Recently commissioned to do some work for our Canadian Army. Really blown away with the final results. Highly recommended.

1 Like