Error 403 - Unable To Access Game Questionnaire

Description
Upon attempting to fill out the age guideline questionnaire for Craftwars, I am presented with an error and am unable to view the questionnaire’s content. I am not the owner, but I do have team create access. Other games that I have team create access for do not demonstrate this behavior.

Error

Replication
Consistent issue for Craftwars, but I cannot replicate this issue for other games.

Browser Information
User agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/113.0.0.0 Safari/537.36
Platform Type: PC
Device Type: Computer

Page URL: https://create.roblox.com/dashboard/creations/experiences/10533488/experience-questionnaire

1 Like

Thanks for the report! We’ve filed a ticket in our internal database.

1 Like

Hello,

After taking a look at your universe, I see that this is expected behavior. When a game is created by a group, all members of the group can take questionnaire. But when a game is created by a user and others are invited to edit via team create, only the original user (the creator) can take questionnaire, and all others who try to take questionnaire will see this 403 message. If you click the link of this game you can see that it is created by a user not a group.

In the future, we will make the “Something went wrong!” error message display this information as well, probably a link to a doc describing the difference as the message is currently very vague and un-actionable. We apologize for any confusion.

2 Likes

Are there plans to allow for that behavior? It’s quite unintuitive to be able to access the game’s creator dashboard while disallowing the access to the questionnaire.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.