Error 773 Teleport failed because this game is not published. (unauthorized)

for i,v in pairs(Folder:GetChildren()) do
			local Server = TeleportService:ReserveServer(12616151380)
			TeleportService:TeleportToPrivateServer(12616151380, Server, {v.Value})
			Folder:ClearAllChildren()
			print(Server)
		end

I don’t know how to fix this

1 Like

Have you actually published your game? Also, do you have permission to teleport to that specific place? Lastly, do you have API services on Studio enabled? Code itself looks fine to me, the issue is probably what the message says, you didn’t publish the game or do not have permission to teleport players there.

1 Like

Read the title of your post. Your answer lies ahead. Also remember to give the context of your code and why you are running a for loop with “Folder”.

I don’t know how to fix this … you publish the game. Can do that as private.
And this will not work from the studio …

Basically a lobby thingy for horror game. When a person enters, a server script will make a ObjectValue, and when the game begins, the for loop will get all the instance, and will try to teleport all the players and deletes them.

The game is published including the place of teleportation. I have enabled all of the security. I don’t know what to do.

TeleportService does not work inside studio. There’s more flaws I see in your code, anyways, but that’s not the topic.

I’m not testing it under studio.

Make sure you have access to the latter place; the place that is being teleported to.

I do have access to the place/game. I don’t know what to do.

Okay, it’s not a script issue, it’s the game’s permission but idk how to fix it

Try to copy both games and make them both public.

have you clicked file, publish to roblox because that fixed it for me?