Error Blocking/Unblocking Users - All Users Appear Blocked

Hello to the entire Developer Forum community.

Since Roblox went down (October 21, 2023), I have experienced a problem with the user blocking function and all users are appearing blocked, even those I have not previously blocked.

This happens every time I do this:

1. Enter a player’s profile.
  2. I click on the three dots at the top right of the profile.
  3. All users appear as “Unblock User”, regardless of whether I have them blocked or not.
  4. All of this prevents me from following or adding a player.
  5. When trying to unblock it, the website itself prevents me from doing so.

The expected behavior would be for no user to appear that way, I am not blocking all the users I encounter and I have had this problem for more than 8 days, I hope you can help me.

Here I attach the video that I captured, as evidence that the user is blocked and I have not blocked him, preventing me from unlocking him:

In the video you can see every time I go to a profile, the user appears as if they had it blocked.

I do not use any extension for this to happen and I use the “Google Chrome” and “Brave” browser (Although only Brave appears in the video) and in both browsers I have the same problem.

Appreciate the attention of the technical team in addressing this problem. If further information is needed, I am available to provide it. Thank you :).

5 Likes

ROBLOX running on potatoes. It’s a bug. It will probably be fixed.

1 Like

After 1 week of making the publication, the problem persists.

@Roblox send help

1 Like

After 25 days of publishing this post, the problem has not yet been resolved, I need help @Roblox

1 Like

I also want to indicate something that I forgot to say and that is that the list of blocked users does not appear in the privacy options:

3 Likes

Fixed! I just had to unblock the user with Id “4” :))

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.