Error code 280, can't access games with my profile on any device

Hey everyone,

I hope you’re all doing well. I have been encountering a persistent issue. Every time I try to log into the server, I keep getting stuck on the message “Waiting for an Available Server. Retrying …(10)” and eventually end up being placed in a server on my own.

I have been moving from Slovenia to India.
I changed the Region to India on my Roblox Profile.
tried logging in from different PCs, but keep encountering the same problem.

I believe this is not a device problem, as the same thing occurs on multiple devices.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

here is MY ID: https://www.roblox.com/users/8163378/

Video Link: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/938896291595968583/1233761268737900564/Jaka_Account_Help.mp4?ex=662e4538&is=662cf3b8&hm=f2dbe8f0bb2872cd8768fa7cc79e2c4cdb1d8f68b8a9886c0dc696ee39481da8&

Thanks in advance!

This is just an acknowledgment announcement!

We’ve filed a ticket into our internal database for this issue and will start investigating, we will update you when we have further information.

Thanks for flagging!

Hi Jaka,
Thanks for reporting the issue! You seem to have encountered 2 different use cases:

• Error 280: This code is thrown when an invalid client version is used. Maybe your Roblox client failed to auto-update. Please try re-installing the client and let us know if you still encounter the error 280.

• Stuck on the message “Waiting for an Available Server": A handful of your join attempts caused a new game server to be started (because of no available slot). Game servers can take several seconds to start, depending on their complexity, but the client will always eventually connect to the game.

To comment on the region Slovenia/India move, it shouldn’t affect the join behavior in any way.

Apologies but the video link didn’t work for us. But please share with us more information if the issue still persists.

Thanks!

Hello, we have updated the client multiple times. Everything that is recorded about this issue on reddit/forum etc. was tried and nothing worked. It is an account issue. No matter what device i log into it doesn’t work even if that device was previously used by someone else with a working account.

Thanks for your reply. We did some reset of some configurations. Do you mind trying again?

Hey, this fixed the problem of me not being able to play on mobile or other computers, so thank you! Now i just have to figure out a solution for my computer.

Glad it’s fixed!
About the remaining issue for your computer, can you please describe which issue you encounter? Is it the “error 280” or the “Waiting for an Available Server” issue? Or something else?
Please provide more information and we’ll try to help you out.
Thanks!

I get an instant error code 280, I tried to reinstall Roblox and i still get the same issue.