Error creating themes

Hello everyone I ask for your help please I have a problem with the publication when creating the topics in the forum I am from the Spanish category and I have an error

What I mean is that I can make publications on the home page of the forum that I get in a dark gray but I enter the Spanish category and I cannot make specific publications for the category I appear in a very light gray Spanish because of this error

homepage - dark gray

Spanish category- light grey

1 Like

You probably need to select a subcategory to post into.

2 Likes

ItsKoiske tiene razón, hace tiempo se pudo crear temas directamente en la #categoria-en-espanol, pero hace poco (unos meses, máximo) la cerraron, así que es necesario seleccionar una subcategoría. (Soporte de desarollo, discusión de desarrollo, etc.) De todas maneras se utilizaba como una categoría para discusiones generales de Roblox, cuando las discusiones deberían tratarse de desarrollo de experiencias en la plataforma.

Se suele malinterpretar el cierre de las categorías raíz como una falta de acceso – cuando las categorías raíz solamente sirven para organizar las subcategorías, y no para crear temas directamente en ellas.

Con un poco de CSS podrían redirigir a los usuarios a una subcategoría, seguramente.

For non Spanish speakers

ItsKoiske is correct, a long time ago it was possible to create topics directly in #categoria-en-espanol, but a while back (a few months, at max) they closed it, so it is necessary to select a subcategory. (Soporte de desarrollo, discusión de desarrollo, etc.) Either way it was used as a category for general Roblox discussions, when discussions should be about the development of experiences on the platform.

The closure of root categories is often misinterpreted as a lack of access – when the root categories only serve to organize the subcategories, and not to post topics directly in them.

With a little bit of CSS, they could redirect users to a subcategory, surely.

3 Likes