Errors uploading UGCs

We’ve run into some issues uploading UGCs to the marketplace.

Some items that we previously uploaded are showing up as offsale even though ‘for sale’ is currently toggled on. Despite the uploading process being the same, there are a handful of items in a recent batch that are working correctly while others are showing up as offsale.

Additionally, when attempting to edit the UGCs, the “Manage Item” page is displayed instead of “Configure Item.” What is the difference between these two pages and is there a reason why some UGCs show “Manage Item” instead of “Configure”?

We haven’t experienced this issue yet when uploading.

Please find some of the URLs below:
bedazzled hair:

headband hair:

bandana hair:

bubble braids:

’70s hair:

Page URL: https://create.roblox.com/dashboard/creations?groupId=33262270&activeTab=Hat&filterIndex=1

1 Like

Pinged the engineers! We’ll get back to you when we have an update.

1 Like

Hi! Thanks for the report.

We recently launched a new publishing UI last week. Some old items will still be using the old UI, but we will slowly be transitioning them to the new UI over the next month or so. In the new UI, items will be toggled to “on-sale” when you click into them, but they aren’t actually on-sale until you click save. We’re looking into this!

For editing items, “Manage Item” and “Configure Item” function the same way. “Manage Item” is the new title for editing items in the new UI. Sorry for the confusion here. We’re working on making this consistent.

1 Like

Thank you for the explanation! This is helpful. We are still unable to save items with new UI that have “on-sale” toggled on because there is no ‘save’ CTA. Please see screen recording attached. Could you please send a screen recording of how to list items with the new UI for sale? Thank you!

Hi @misterpebblez! Just wanted to follow up on the message above-- any chance you can send a screen recording of how to list items with the new UI for sale? Thank you!

Hi! You will need to press “Publish Item” in order to put items on sale. The “Publish Item” CTA is the term we are using for putting an item on-sale.

Thank you @misterpebblez! Will clicking “Publish Item” charge my account additional money?

Hi @misterpebblez! If I click “Publish Item” will I be charged more money?