ETA on new theme for ROBLOX Mobile on iPhone?

I remember back when the new theme for the iPad version of ROBLOX Mobile, the update said “iPhone/iPod Touch version coming soon.” This was back in November, I believe, Does this coming soon mean “soon” or “ROBLOX soon?”

OT but OT, can android get a “Play in app” button? It’s extremely annoying that with the ROBLOX mobile app I can’t navigate to places aside from the games page and searching, so it’s impossible to go to specific links.

This as well. The play in app for iOS is broken, and only sends you to the app, not the page nor game.

Play in App on iOS has been fixed, and we finished the new iPhone version of the app just before the New Year’s break.

Play in App for Android is being finished this week, and will be out soon.

While we are on the topic about the apps, is there any news about Android exclusive items that were supposed to come out “soon” since July? :stuck_out_tongue:

[spoiler]

Source[/spoiler]

What about this site? It’s so out of date and abandoned :frowning:

[quote] What about this site? It’s so out of date and abandoned :frowning:

[/quote]

Please Stop.

It is really annoying when people try to censor stuff that doesn’t even matter. Who cares how much money you have – those far richer than you toss around their wealth a lot, and they’ve never had any issues. You’re not going to become a target – stop being paranoid. Nobody cares about how much money you have. And even if someone wanted to target you, they don’t have access to your account. Please stop censoring unnecessary information – it’s annoying.

[quote] What about this site? It’s so out of date and abandoned :frowning:

[/quote]

Please Stop.

It is really annoying when people try to censor stuff that doesn’t even matter. Who cares how much money you have – those far richer than you toss around their wealth a lot, and they’ve never had any issues. You’re not going to become a target – stop being paranoid. Nobody cares about how much money you have. And even if someone wanted to target you, they don’t have access to your account. Please stop censoring unnecessary information – it’s annoying.[/quote]
I don’t want to brag or belittle others hence why I censored it, there is reason and I’m not just doing it for fun.

[quote]
I don’t want to brag or belittle others hence why I censored it, there is reason and I’m not just doing it for fun. [/quote]

Nobody is going to get offended unless you start bragging about it.

[quote]
I don’t want to brag or belittle others hence why I censored it, there is reason and I’m not just doing it for fun. [/quote]

Nobody is going to get offended unless you start bragging about it.[/quote]
There is nothing wrong with censoring it, maybe I also don’t want people to know exactly how much I’ve got (which to be fair, isn’t hundreds and hundreds) it to me, is like your bank balance. Sometimes you just don’t want people to know how much you’ve got or to display it for people to see and think ‘O they’ve got more money then me’

Everyone’s different, might not be the same for you but please now stay on topic.

Take a chill pill Echo.

The mobile site is being deprecated (albeit slowly) - all of the new & redesigned pages will be responsive, and we will be moving away from m.roblox.com.

[quote] Take a chill pill Echo.

The mobile site is being deprecated (albeit slowly) - all of the new & redesigned pages will be responsive, and we will be moving away from m.roblox.com. [/quote]
I find it quite neat how the mobile site can stretch/shrink to lot of sizes and still work which to me is cool. I hoped it wouldn’t go because it’s a lot easier on phones to view that site than the full version. A tablet can show the full site no worries on the other hand.