Even more GFXs!

So I made a GFX yesterday, So I made 3 more today!

Updated self render:

(Now with a dark heart.)

My friend’s render:

(A little zoomed out, I can change it later just I’m too lazy and he likes it. Also with a linked sword.)

And last but not least…
My other friend’s render:

(With a flower pot!)

This is my old and first GFX:

(With a weird pose.)

You can probably see a learning curve between each render, I set my lock screen to the first render, I am currently practicing renders to make some thumbnails for my game. Also I prefer to call these images, “renders” rather than “GFXs”.

Feedback is appreciated!

I SUCK AT MODELING IN BLENDER, I BARELY KNOW HOW TO ALIGN PARTS IN STUDIO TO MAKE THEM APPEAR IN BLENDER, SO THESE BACKGROUNDS WILL STAY AAAAAAAAAAA
until I work on my thumbnail

7 Likes

These are really cool, and I don’t know why but I love the fourth picture’s pose

Also might I add
SHeeSh :cold_face:

my GUY the LIGHTING, the bakcground! The scene. composition! it needs to be improved (but the posing is great)

1 Like

SHEEEEEEESH :cold_face:
I really love the 1st one, it stands out!

Although this,

and this,

could use some improvements on the lighting. And hm, I must agree, you need to add backgrounds to them.

2 Likes

bruh all of these messages just loaded now. also I hate the fourth one lol

1 Like

I don’t know why but I got JoJo vibes from it.

1 Like

Lol one of my friends wants a jojo pose for his gfx

Not gonna lie and no offense, I wouldn’t pay more than 10 robux for this.

The lighting is weird and the background isn’t fitting the GFX. Why is the camera positioning so weird? You should definitely improve more by positioning the camera well, use cycles rendering and more.

1 Like

I’m pretty new to blender, and I self taught myself everything here, so I can completely see why you think these are pretty bad, because they are. I am trying to improve rendering and blender overall, thank you for your opinion.

1 Like

Looks great! I recommend adding a background though. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I will, just some rendering and resolution tests for my friends because they asked lol.

The background is really triggering me. Get a plain background but the character inside a cube stresses me out. Good work tho!

1 Like

Literally everyone said to add a background lol, I will add it when I actually make a real GFX for my game, not these test runs.

also not trying to be rude

I haven’t read their comments but I’d see why they say it! Apologies if my feedback was repetitive.

1 Like

It’s fine, I just find it funny.

hey i recommend you watch this, it helped me out a lot of times and it is good for GFX, HOW TO MAKE ROBLOX GFX | (BLENDER 2.8 / PAINT RIG) - 2022 - YouTube

1 Like

but let me tell you, that is one of the best GFX i seen people make in roblox stuido.

2 Likes