EventBlocks Devlog 8 | Making a visual scripting plugin in Roblox

Hello!
It’s been a long time, I’m sorry!
The development have slowed down but it’s getting back into hand again.

Important

The plugin will be free for an unknown amount of time, but after that it will cost 50-100 robux.
If you don’t want to miss a free copy, tell in the replies if you want to be tagged about devlogs and the release!

Now, let’s see what’s new!
First, we have a searchbar, it works really well and makes finding blocks much faster. This will come handy when there are lots of blocks.

I’ve made tabs. They make navigating between multiple scripts easier!
The current tab has a darker color.

Now, messages are a thing! They are used for communicating between scripts. They are extremely easy to use!

somewhere in an other script…

I’ve made an ‘exists’ block. It literally does what it seems.

Pshhh… a very early test version may be coming soon, stay tuned! :wink:

Tagged people:
@BandaidKidd, @zCrxtix, @BotGabrielquintasYT, @EOASTUDIO, @Xenonic_778,
@Qin2007, @Luxurious_Scripter, @Y0utube_Dino, @IT1024, @CopWade,
@commitblue

Have a good day!

38 Likes

Lesgoo. I’ll definitely use this to help me understand scripting basics

3 Likes

Sounds great! This plugin seems to be going really well, I didn’t think a block-based coding plugin would work out lol

2 Likes

Also tag me!
I’ve read all of your devlogs!
I do suggest you to make it paid access for example 20 Robux or even just 5 Robux once it’s finalized.

2 Likes

This seems very cool for learning the basics of scripting. Could you tag me for your future posts tho :flushed: :flushed:

1 Like

Sure, tag me. I’d like to see more of this, and maybe it’d help with teaching scripting.

1 Like

Wow I will definitely buy this plugin!

1 Like

All of you are added!
Thanks for the kind words, they help a lot!

3 Likes

Don’t got anything to say, just bumping the thread because I like this project a lot

1 Like

DON’T FOR GET TO TAG ME SIR! also nice project by the way, i cannot wait to test it out when it becomes free!

2 Likes

Thank you! This is very nice. Would you liketo be tagged about the next devlogs? (and release)

1 Like

I’m already following you, but it’d be nice to be tagged as well

Okay! I can’t wait to see your suggestions and thoughts!

1 Like

Got it! You are added. It’s good to have more people tagged!

1 Like

thanks! Though I absolutely hate coding with blocks, it would be fun to see how much this can grow; (possibly to the point where I would stop shooting down coding with blocks) and also help newer scripters make their dreams come true.

1 Like

I had the idea to do a similar thing, I was planning on using getfenv() to get all variables and functions and have it automatically load.

This also gives me kind of scratch vibes.

Tag me!

1 Like

Tag me. I must get free plugin.

You’re already added! But thanks for the hype.

3 Likes

Tag me too HAHAHA I want to share it to my Friends

Got it! You’re added. New devlog is coming soon!

1 Like