EventBlocks Devlog 8 | Making a visual scripting plugin in Roblox

Don’t got anything to say, just bumping the thread because I like this project a lot

1 Like

DON’T FOR GET TO TAG ME SIR! also nice project by the way, i cannot wait to test it out when it becomes free!

2 Likes

Thank you! This is very nice. Would you liketo be tagged about the next devlogs? (and release)

1 Like

I’m already following you, but it’d be nice to be tagged as well

Okay! I can’t wait to see your suggestions and thoughts!

1 Like

Got it! You are added. It’s good to have more people tagged!

1 Like

thanks! Though I absolutely hate coding with blocks, it would be fun to see how much this can grow; (possibly to the point where I would stop shooting down coding with blocks) and also help newer scripters make their dreams come true.

1 Like

I had the idea to do a similar thing, I was planning on using getfenv() to get all variables and functions and have it automatically load.

This also gives me kind of scratch vibes.

Tag me!

1 Like

Tag me. I must get free plugin.

You’re already added! But thanks for the hype.

3 Likes

Tag me too HAHAHA I want to share it to my Friends

Got it! You’re added. New devlog is coming soon!

1 Like

This looks amazing, looks way better than what EventCode is at the moment (should probably uninstall it ngl).

I would love to be tagged about future releases, since I really like the idea of the plugin, and it could make scripting easier for everyone (plus it saves typing a bunch of code).

Read this lol

2 Likes

You’re on the list now!

I know, it has zero connection to eventcode except it’s name.

2 Likes

Please, tag me too
I love your plugin!

1 Like

Let’s go! A new devlog have came out.

1 Like

Hey! I’d love to be tagged if you don’t mind!

You are late :smiley: It’s already released!

1 Like

I knew that, I just thought there might be future devlogs I can be tagged in for the updates!

I post every update in the replies of the release post.

1 Like