Every piece of clothing I upload gets moderated?

I’m not sure if this is the right category, but I was just working on a piece of clothing for myself and making minor changes, and eventually I got an error. So first thing I did was check if I got a warning, and I got one for every revision I uploaded to studio. I was wondering if there was anything that can help with this? Or how many other people are experiencing this? (I’m guessing many)
Sorry if this is the wrong category, this is only my second post.

Thanks in advance

2 Likes

Depending on how your background of the actual template looks like you can get a warning for it. Remember the moderation is done via a AI Bot that just scans the template for anything inappropriate.

I’ve had a issue where one time I uploaded a PNG of a piece of clothing just to test it in studio but for whatever reason I had the same problem but I did have some things on my background like trademarks for my group, but, I never took a shot at retrying to upload it since I have the robux just to spam buy the fee.

Do you have anything on the background or is it plain? If you have stuff in the background try removing them and make the template plain. If it is plain originally then I would say maybe change the color of the background and try again.

Heres the image for the crop top: (I pretty much just put together a bunch of google images)

and the pants were uploaded by somebody else, so not too sure why i got a warning for them

What I would do is look for the clothing template provided by ROBLOX, to find this follow the steps below:

1. Go to the create page
  2. Scroll down until you see “Shirt”
  3. Click on where it says download here

Before inserting it in to whatever software you’re using properly and make sure that everything appropitely fits inside. Make adjustments as needed

I’m not too sure what you mean by this, I used the clothing template to make the shirt?

So when you’re uploading the shirt on it’s own without a general background the ai might not recognize it as clothing cause there’s no general guidelines for it since everything that isn’t “clothing” is just png

so if you change the background you’re submitting it as a totally new PNG that it has to recognize which can give you the chance for it to recognize and scan it and possibly let it through from there

1 Like

I’ve had this problem in the past where if I were to upload something without a background I would just get a warning for it cause it’s just a random image to the bot but, if i added the background it jus goes through for whatever reason.

I have no idea how the bot works exactly but from my experience as a clothing designer for a couple of years now this is the only solution to the problem that I can find

1 Like

Oh, I get what you are saying now. Now I just have to figure out why the bot thought my jewelry was a nude character… Thanks for the help!

Yeah no problem, shoot me a DM if you ever need any help with clothing again.
My Contact is Mango#8812

1 Like