Everything I say gets censored

For like the past 10 minutes (but possibly longer), everything I say in the chat gets censored. Literally everything. Anything I try fails, even if it’s as simple as “Hi.” This happens to me 100% of the time on all games.

It should be noted that I was playing on an iPhone 8 when I experienced this glitch. Restarting the app and the device did not work.

Help pls.

26 Likes

Is your chat 13+ or U13?

I’ve been experiencing this as well tonight! I’ve tried to say “Hi!” and it turns into ###, and “What’s up” into What’# ##. I am over 13.

2 Likes

13+ I’m a big boy

53 Likes

this got more likes than the original post
something is wrong

Regardless I’ll try reproducing this later see if it is still reproducible.

6 Likes

Yes, I know the problem it’s ###### due ## a ##### in ####### along with # ##########.
To easily fix this just ########## and go into your ######### settings and ######## the ### #####.

It worked ### me!

All of this aside, from my experience, it’s a sporadic censoring feature that’s going on.
It’s worse on the website, where usernames are straight up censored and you can only search them via Google.

10 Likes

Wait, so you can search a username and get a hashtag salad in your Google search results?

3 Likes

I simply said “what can I help ya with?” In-game and it got censored. Tried different variants too only for same censoring result. It seems to be a little overbearing at the moment.

3 Likes

I don’t know if I should be happy or fearful.

6 Likes

In my Google search? No.
I Google search usernames because that’s the alternative since they can get censored on Roblox’s website.

3 Likes