Everything is green?

Today when I played my game I noticed that the background has turned a solid green color. This issue only occurs on certain devices while testing. Does anyone know what is happening?

It could be a problem with some of the devices you tested, if you’re not sure you could go to the studio and go in the mobile visual perspective mode or some sort, if the strange green color is still there it could be a instance that modifies the lighting inside the lighting that some other devices can’t really cope with.

I am pretty sure Roblox removes the part materials (AKA making all part materials SmoothPlastic) at a certain graphics level for mobile devices. This might be the issue you are experiencing.

1 Like

That is atomsphere effect inside the lighting. You just need to disable it or delete it. That is the effect of low hazy value. When high, it will cover the whole sky. The clue is, the green thing has gradient.

3 Likes

You’re probably right, i noticed when i selected on a model and looked at the properties, it would read “LevelOfDetail” and some bool options that you could picked which is either automatic or something else.

Edit: It could be the cause of this issue RiccoMiller experienced but 10% it wouldn’t be the main issue and he’d have to try find another way to prevent this atmospheric automatic setting just like DetailedModuler mentioned.

1 Like