Everything roblox related won't load on my computer

Whenever I attempt to use Roblox on my computer, nothing seems to load properly. This includes the website, the app, and even Roblox Studio. Strangely, everything works fine on my phone, and Roblox Studio functions well on the virtual machine. I’ve tried numerous troubleshooting steps, but unfortunately, I haven’t been able to find a solution. It’s terrible to know that others have encountered the same issues without any resolution. Even reaching out to Roblox support hasn’t gave me any helpful responses; they simply provide the same suggestions I’ve already tried. I feel stuck and clueless about what else I can do to fix the problem. Maybe there’s an alternative solution, but I’m not aware of it.
bug

6 Likes

Which options have you tried so far?

2 Likes

I’ve tried basically every common trouble shoot.

2 Likes

Hmm. Is something up with your actual roblox account maybe? That wouldn’t explain the website issues though.

1 Like

I doubt, it works fine on my phone and virtual machine.

2 Likes

Hmm. Do you use windows, mac or linux?

1 Like

I use windows but I don’t think thats the issue.

2 Likes

That’s strange, I use windows too and haven’t really noticed anything iffy. I was just asking, because roblox’s anticheat is blocking linux users that use wine and I thought if you used linux that might be the problem, but it seems not.

2 Likes

been having the same problem for a month

roblox hasn’t responded yet doubt they will for another month or so :+1: and when they do they’ll probably give me some useless solution that doesn’t work.

they actually already have gave me a useless solution i tried :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

2 Likes

Ooh the way you described it in that post is quite similar to what I had a few days ago! It kind of fixed itself now, so I don’t think I can really help here but I know what you’re talking about. It sucks.

2 Likes

did you do anything to your computer recently that when you did it it just fixed itself. like updating, deleting an app, etc.

2 Likes

I don’t really know but I had like a million firefox tabs open as well as spotify that I closed. Who knows, it may very well be spotify I know I’ve had issues in the past with spotify and roblox and I know I also can’t type in chat when I have spotify open!

1 Like

you sir have won the internet for today :joy:

4 Likes

Wuuttttt huh u bamboozle me what do u mean lawl

This is what i see when i open up roblox can u fix it please

2 Likes

i think its bc i got spotify open idk

1 Like

this is exactly whats happening

2 Likes

are you guys messing with me or something im slow

2 Likes