Everything unanchors in roblox studio

hi, I recently started making a game. I ran into a problem with this, when I try to test the game through roblox studio, everything unanchors, but, when I publish the game and then play it on roblox, everything works fine and everything is anchored. is this a roblox studio problem?

It is possible that there is a malicious script inside your game. Although this note, I do not know what exactly causes that.

1 Like

Everything unanchors in studio but not on roblox. And we checked almost every script.

This is not a Team Create is it?

If it is in APS, you should check your plugins as well.

1 Like

Yes, with team create, but something similar happened a while ago Very laggy game/game crashes but that’s fixed now by @OverheadWires

2 Likes

Try to click CTRL + Shift + F and type here “Anchor” it’s will show everything about the anchor in the scripts. This is probably a virus.

1 Like

as seen in this video, it does something weird, only in studio, not on roblox. (skip until 00:07)

2 Likes

If it works fine in the game , it would be probably some malicious plugin you own . Recheck your plugins remove the ones you do not know and check their source for confirmation.

3 Likes

Probably a malicious plugin, but just a note: scripts can indeed know if you’re running in Studio!

2 Likes

Does this also happen for everyone else in the team create?

1 Like

Hmmm… Scripts can detect you are in the studio or not.

1 Like

If you want to find any class of object, e.g. scripts, type in Explorer “Script” and it will only show objects of the class. Same applies to 4d beings (which are also bad), fires, and anything else.
This is the best way to weed out viruses in studio to my knowledge.

2 Likes

Yes, it does happen for everyone

1 Like

I’ll look into this and try it! Thanks!

Alright I tried to do some things but it still unanchors, I don’t know what to do anymore. I also checked the output and the script performance when it unanchors.

1 Like

to refer to this, i just found the issue, it doesn’t unanchor anymore!

2 Likes