Excellent R15 animations🤩

We are done new animations for our game.
Check this out!:heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

19 Likes

These animations look VERY GOOD! NICE JOB ON THEM!

1 Like

Thank you so much! I’m glad that you like that.:telephone_receiver:

1 Like

The only feedback I can give you is positive! Far better than I could do. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Only feedback I can think of is make sure to animate hand/dagger too, its too still and not held correctly from what I can see. Me personally, I would make the animation faster (more fast paced) as well. Also, you should try using blender. It enables so much more freedom. Lovely work, though!

1 Like

Hey!

How can you use Blender to animate when the technique used to export animations is mostly outdated? (I mean it doesn’t really directly support roblox animations, so you would need to use such plugins)

2 Likes

Wow, thank you very much for the feedback! I appreciate it.:rocket:

1 Like

Thank you for your assessment of the animations; I’m glad you liked them.:+1:t2:

1 Like

Sure, the technique is dated, however, it works perfectly. If it ain’t broke, don’t fix it. You simply use a blender addon with a companion roblox plugin, the blender addon exports animation data in form of a long string of text which gets copied to your clipboard, you paste it into a script into roblox studio, plugin reads the script, and adds the animation. As such, all easing, animation, everything, is imported perfectly. It works for both r15 and r6 to my knowledge, its great.

Plugin is blender animation importer/exporter by den_s

You can also use a video tutorial.

@gam0900 if you consider switching, this will also help

1 Like

Awesome!

Just one question, what happens when your character walks with one of these animation playing?

1 Like

Hello! These animations won’t play when the character is in motion. We have other animations for movements. These animations will play when the player is stationary and shooting at someone. So, if the player is standing still and shooting at someone, these animations play, and the player moves forward slightly. We will have a similar system to Hogwarts Legacy, where the player rotates towards the direction of the mouse cursor, meaning we are completely developing our own movement system.

My english is not good, i can confuse you…

1 Like