Exe (Product: exe) | Most Stunning Admin Panel Yet

Why would you use that? A normal while loop works fine. Plus workspace.DistributedGameTime is for seeing how long the server has been up for.
Source: Docs

Is it possible to kick, ban, and notify players on different servers? I haven’t been able to figure it out.

To add onto this, are global announcements a thing? If not, this is a suggestion.

Possible. All you need to do is add functionality with Cross-Server Messaging

1 Like

It does ban players on different servers as it uses my BanManager.

Just wondering, is there ever going to be a command bar where we can minimize and rescale it?

Exactly. Server uptime. Using while loops for this is not needed and takes up unnecessary resources. Hope this helped! :slight_smile: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Everything takes up resources. Hope this helped :yawning_face:

1 Like

does this will affect the game perfomance?

Is there a library (maybe github) where people can add there custom commands and share them with others? Because I really miss the :pm all function when doing trainings or whatsoever… Amazing work btw and I am verry happy with using it!

yeah kind of disappointed there is not a github, would love to contribute

You should learn to read. Unneccessary resources**

yes like poobellys said, you should use workspace.DistributedGameTime over doing an unneccessary loop.

Is there any way we can have multiple groups and rank id’s. I would love to use this in one of my games but the game relies heavily on multiple groups.

@blve_hxrizon Can you please update this to use the new Ban API?

1 Like

This is a very nice admin panel! Visually stunning :grin:
An update to use the new Ban API would be very convenient, but in the mean time im gonna attempt to implement this myself.

Thank you for making this amazing resource

1 Like

Amazing admin panel, the UI is absolutely superb and the admin panel overall is beyond astonishing.

Hey just asking, what did you use to get that UI a glass effect?

I used Figma for the effects including the shines, shadows, and the prism look.

:eyes:

There’s a chance that I’ll be making a paid Product: exe [Light] that only offers essential features.

At the moment, you can only have multiple Rank Ids. Multiple Group Ids, however is not planned.

While waiting, you can check my Photorealistic Horror Game at works!

3 Likes

Wicked game photos, can’t wait to play it

1 Like