Exe (Product: exe) | Most Stunning Admin Panel Yet

The code seems right. Try debugging it, try printing all of the returns.

Looks nice, Good UI Designs! I will definitely put it in my game.

:drooling_face: the UI design is so good omg i love it im using this rn

I’ve debugged it and it still doesn’t work. Do you have any ideas why?

Debug it again and tell me what does this line of code prints;

events.set_cash.OnServerEvent:Connect(function(player, recipient, input)

print(player, recipient, input)
1 Like

I think my eyes just bled… (doesn’t print in the output by the way)

Are you sure that you’re firing the event correctly?

Doing /exe in chat to open the panel doesn’t seem to be working on both PC and mobile.

The chat command only works with the new TextChatService.

Just inserted exe into a fresh game and got some errors, and exe isn’t opening. API and Datastores are both enabled, it’s a completely blank game, and I put everything where it should be. Not sure what the issue is here, but here’s some errors!

I’ve used exe in the past and man, was it awesome. Looking forward to getting this working, love the work you’re doing :heart:

Can you show images of the replicated storage folder, serverscriptservice folder, and the startergui folder?

These errors are really strange because early in the script, an error is called from the exe_module which is then said to be missing by many scripts after it.

One issue I could think of is that you might have forgotten to put your id in permitted id’s but im pretty sure it still functions in studio anyway.

1 Like

I guess this was my fault all along, I just figured it automatically added the game’s owner as an admin and required no changes out of installing. Thank you for helping me!

@blve_hxrizon will exev5 do this?

I am going to have a blast implementing cmdr into this to replace the custom commands section. So much potential especially with this amazing UI. Love it

is that responding to me or are you just saying you enjoy recoding it and just it reply?

Must of pressed wrong reply sorry

1 Like

its fine i dont rilly care. anyway are you working of exe v5?

Ah, yes. “Kick”, “Ban”, “Notify”, and Jail

@blve_hxrizon when I put the group id and the rank id it is not giving permission to the specific ranks.

Is there a comfirmed release date?

1 Like