Exedus // Map Builder & Modeler Portfolio

Biography of myself.

Hey there! My name is Exedus, or, ExedusDev. I have been building on Roblox Studios for around a year or so now. I have done many commissions in my past but now I am making an official portfolio for my work. I joined Roblox in December 2019 as I wanted to get into game design and creating immersive worlds that focus on player experience. Since then, I have been working hard on building up my portfolio and now I want to finally share it here on the DevForum.

Here are a few examples of my past work.

Simulator Maps
Small Maps

Map #1

Map #2

Map #3

Medium Maps

Map #1

Map #2

Map #3

Large Maps

Map #1

Ocean Clickers

Main Map

Zone #1

Zone #2

Zone #3

Zone #4

Zone #5

Zone #6

Lobby Maps
DropBlox Hangout Lobby

Night

Day

KaBoom! Lobby

Random Maps
Stranded Islands

Old Ligting

New Lighting

Small Forest

Assets

Nature Assets

Random Practise Assets

Blocky Island Packs

Nature:

(More will be coming soon)

How long could my maps take?

The amount of time a map takes to make entirely depends on the theme and the size of the map. Small maps could take 1 - 3 days, Medium maps could take up to 4 days and large maps could take up to 7 days to create.

Ordering Multiple Maps at a time.

First of all, yes, you can order multiple maps, but there is a limit.
You can order 5 smalls at a time. You can order 3 mediums at a time and you can only order one large map at a time.

Pricing Sheet:

How can I contact you?

If you would like to order a map from me, there are two options.
Contact me from me on Discord: Exedus#5888
Contact me on Twitter: https://twitter.com/ExedusDev

If you wish to see more of my work, follow me on Twitter: https://twitter.com/ExedusDev

49 Likes

I can definitely vouch for Exedus, fast delivery, and high quality!

2 Likes

Really nice builds! One of the best I’ve seen in a while, good luck!

1 Like

Exedus makes high-quality, aesthetically pleasing maps. Vouch.

1 Like

Very good and high quality maps. Definitely recommend

1 Like

Definitely order from Exedus. I have not personally ordered from him but I have interacted with him and he’s a really cool guy, and his work is extremely good (especially the island one – that one took my breath away).

2 Likes

Sick portfolio! Haven’t ordered from Exedus but his modelling work is next level! Highly recommend!

Also, might want to fix

Old Ligting

Under Random maps, Stranded Islands

Great work @ExedusDev !

2 Likes

This is some great work – I can definitely see front page games with your builds!

2 Likes

How much are assets (trees)? Your price doesn’t list a cost and I can’t imagine a tree pack would cost 30K ROBUX lol.

Definitely recommend! One of the best low poly builders/modelers on Roblox. :smile: :+1:

(Commissioned the KaBoom lobby)

1 Like

Don’t know how to edit these posts, so here is my latest 700x700 Lifting Sim map commission!

5 Likes

They look really good i will definatly hire you when i can pay more than percentages lol!

Dm’ed on Discord. Interested! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Hello, I’m interested can you add me on discord? Polaris#8465

Are you still open to doing commissions?

Contacted you via Discord, hoping to see a response soon!

Great work! I love your Low Poly maps and everything!

wow your portafolio seems pretty cool

To edit posts, there should be a little pencil icon to the left of the date. Click on it, and you should be able to edit.
Screenshot 2021-07-07 234514

i can tell you watch robuilder XD