GuerillaMayhem - Music Composer, Community Manager and Marketing Manager for hire!

Who am I?

My name is GuerillaMayhem and I do a couple of things and would love to join a project. I currently market manage, community manage and compose music. I have good experience with all 3 positions and looking for a job that needs at least any of those!

Work

Marketing Managing
I would make ideas for gamepasses, and ways to make R$. Strategies, effects etc.

Music Composing
Can make music of most genres that isn’t dubstep or electronic.

Project Coordination
I can assist with coordinating projects to engage with the community, make sure deadlines are met etc.

Payment
Now for the part, we are waiting for – pay.
I don’t have anything in mind atm we can work something out that will both fit us. Music specifically would be high and not R$1,000 or anything around there. Music is unique, so please don’t try to lowball.

If you feel you got something for me to shoot me a message you can find me here:
DevForums: @GuerillaMayhem
Discord: InJailOutLater#1051

5 Likes

You sound like a chill dude with a ton of talent and potential.

4 Likes

The SoundCloud link seems to not be working.

Thanks for letting me know. I fixed and updated a few things.

1 Like

Hello, I have a question;
How much is translating a game going to help, in general?
I would really want to know, as I never tried to translate my games.

Translating your games will help you to reach a huge market world-wide. Let me give you an example.

You made a game and 4K Spanish people are playing the game. When you translate the game to Spanish it will definetely increase the number of concurrent Spanish players.

2 Likes

What would you think about a game that has an average of 100 concurrent players? How much would it increase to if I would translate it to as many languages as I can?

Well, I think you should imrove the game to make it a popular game, translating is not the main priority in making a game popular. It is the main priority in making a popular game more popular. I think.

1 Like

There are many spanish speaking players, more than you can probably think of. 10k people playing let’s say, 7k spanish people join but leave which means, you lost potential concurrent players, you lost a chance of your product being bought, and lost visitors who would be a returning player. If it is translated then, those 7k spanish people tell their friends about the game and it expands. Being on one language sometimes limits potential visitors, and purchasers.

2 Likes

How much would a chest opening sound cost?

Maybe you could add some text, or poem or something. In English and in Spanish.
Just my personal advice.

I don’t do soundFX. I do music only.

I did think of doing so but others may think I just use google translate so I prefer having someone giving a short text passage to translate for them.

The discord tag you provided in this post is invalid when I tried to use it to contact you on discord?

Fixed, if you still need to contact me it’s Guerilla#1051.

Bump! Still looking for jobs, feel free to contact.

Heyo Tophat! I remember you from RCD.

I am interested, how may I contact you?

Here is his Discord: Guerilla#1051. Wish the best. :wink:

1 Like

Edited. I was more clear on the music side, on what I do.

1 Like