Experience Icons are not in "High Quality" Resolution

Issue Description

The Roblox website experience icons, commonly known as “games icons,” are not displaying in high quality. This issue impacts the visual appeal and user experience of the platform, potentially leading to difficulties in identifying and selecting games.

Reproduction Steps

1. Visit the Roblox website using any web browser.
  2. Navigate to the games section or any page displaying game icons.
  3. Observe that the game icons appear pixelated or low resolution.
  4. Compare the quality of these icons with those displayed on the Roblox Universal App for confirmation of the discrepancy.

Expected Behavior:

The game icons on the Roblox website should be displayed in high resolution, maintaining their visual clarity and quality.

Visual Aids:

Thanks for reporting! I do see that the quality is different between “Expected” and “Reality” images.

Would you mind sharing a screenshot of what you’re seeing on the Roblox Universal App? It doesn’t appear significantly different from Web for me.

Also, this might take some time for us to fix, since simply increasing the resolution of these images will impact page load times. Thanks for your patience!

1 Like

Heya @skpm_plz! How are you doing?

Here is the screenshot from the Roblox Universal App!

Although it is barely possible to distinguish the difference between who is more in the lowest quality resolution, they are somewhat following the scope of being a good quality so players can identify the experiences

1 Like

Hi I’m doing great! Hate to see bug reports but love to see that you’re still around haha.

Thanks for the screenshot! We will see what we can do.

1 Like