Experience name filter not accepting ANY names

Currently, as of 4/3/23, the text filter that filters experience names is not working correctly. It is filtering any experience names, and makes publishing impossible.

Some examples of this happening:

Expected behavior

It is expected that the filter would only filter inappropriate filter names.

2 Likes

I am unable to reproduce this. I can publish games without issue using the same names from the screenshots you provided.

unable to reproduce too, what creator page are you using?

Based on the UI from the screenshots, I believe it’s in studio.

1 Like

For me I can publish a game with the names you tried perfectly fine. Studio has it’s moments here and there but should be fixed now

If that’s the case, a re-install and log out-in should fix it. If not, try other games?

1 Like

Thanks for the report! We’ll follow up when we have an update for you.

3 Likes

Hi, we tried those names and it seems working fine to save/publish. The internal ticket has been closed as “not reproducible”

Not sure the reason you saw those error messages. Maybe check the account team to make sure your account is not moderated?

Thanks

1 Like

@xtcwr My account was not moderated while this was occurring. From what I’ve observed, the chat filter (because it uses ML) will sometimes get into a bad “state” with a specific user. While in this state, nearly everything gets moderated, and it takes ~30 minutes for it to exit this bad “state”.