Experience Overview Server Size should be Server Count

In the overview page for an experience, you see a large title card with big numbers for metrics. You can see the active players, total visits, and the server size. Server size in this case is just how many players a server can hold. It does not seem like useful information to have surfaced here. I think it should be removed or replaced with “active server count”, since it gets confused with that.

This seems like a design element that was misinterpreted when the creator hub was developed.

Obligatory,
As a Roblox developer, it is currently too hard to view the number of active servers in an experience.
If Roblox is able to address this issue, it would improve my development experience because the overview page would be less confusing, and could give another metric to understand how the experience is doing.

5 Likes

support this, would also be cool to see where the servers are located

2 Likes

Can’t you just go to the Developer Stats page to see the number of servers?

The bottom line is that you need it all in one place, and not sorted into different categories
after all, it turns out what is the point in the experience overview, if there is no complete information for the developer
And of course, with this logic, we can go to the game page and see it all there, like this

screenshot

In general, I would like all information to be transferred there, for example, the genre of the game, whether voice chat is enabled, and so on.

1 Like

Hey - thanks for the feedback! The team is actually looking into this page already, so will flag this with them.

1 Like