Experience Questionnaire Update - Age Recommendation Preview

I am confused. Is there something I am missing ?

3 Likes

Pet simulator doesnā€™t show you the percentage of the legendary, mythical and exclusive pets.

2 Likes

Honestly, neat update, but could get really annoying if people accidentally set their account age on creation < 13 or younger when in reality they are over 13 years of age. Also just makes games loose players so not too sure what to think.

2 Likes

Iā€™m completely confused too.

this

Why canā€™t we complete the Questionnaire until after 7 days? That doesnā€™t make sense.

Maybe just incase you are spam making experiences, thatā€™s just my guess

Thereā€™s really no reason to. You canā€™t complete a game in a week.

Imagine you have a test place that you used to develop your game for months or a year. Then you publish your place to a new one for the release. You would have to pre-make that place a week ahead to releaseā€¦

1 Like

Can we get the ability to do the questionnaire separately for each Place within an Experience?

If we could have this separation it would be easier to make an Experience for all ages with subsections for 9+ that the <9 players would not be able to teleport into.

Alternatively, it would be helpful if the API could detect ages and we could restrict sections of a map to keep our games ā€˜all agesā€™ with 9+ restricted areas of the map.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 120 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.