Experience Showcase

Hello developers!

I recently made a new game and I would like to show it to you.
The game contains Sabre fights,Musket fights and more…and its about the revolution of Greece

Moreover,There are ranks that you can get per level like Strategist,Chieftain,Storm trooper and Major general.

Its called the “Greek Revolution”

Game link here: The Greek Revolution - Roblox

Naww man the loading screen takes forever, I left at 57% because of my grabage patience lol

Try reducing the number of things to load!

You are right I am working on this

It’s not the things you are loading, it’s the fact that the loading screen isn’t real. Adding a skip button would be a very good option.

Thank you for your suggestion.

Love the weapons and the animations that go with it, though there doesn’t seem to be an actual purpose. Apart from killing the other team, there’s no ultimate duty. You could add a round system for example, unless that’s not the style you’re going for. Other suggestions: currency to buy weapons, level up whenever you kill someone (or something along that way).

I’m unable to fully test the game because I was alone, but nice builds. Overall, very good work! Just try to work on the main purpose of the game. What would push players to keep playing your game upon joining?

Hope I helped!

There will be a purpose soon! you will need to capture places

Things you could add/change:

1. Add a Skip Button at the Loading Screen, or do anything to make the Game Load Faster, 20% Players will Leave if they have to wait so long.
  2. At the Selection Screen, you can make the Flags Clickable.
  3. Make the Keybind Label from the Weapons more Right in the Middle because it might be Blocked from the Leaderstats.

Things i like:

• The Music is really nice and fits well.
  • The Map is simple and Easy to Remember.
  • Horse.

I updated the game with your suggestions-ideas…

1 Like