Experience Uncopylocked - Imported Sounds still no permission?

Hi everyone! Hope you are having a great start to the new week :slight_smile:

I’m currently developing an experience from which you can create your own sections for my Obby experience.

My Obby experience has special Audio and Animations that alters the jump of the player. I want the jumping to be the same for anyone using the uncopylocked experience from which you can create your own sections. To do this, anyone that opens up the uncopylocked version must have access to the imported sound and animation files that I have added to my uncopylocked version.

I thought that once I uncopylock the new experience any resources inside of it would also be set to public, but that doesn’t seem to be the case.

I am struck with error messages like these when testing from an alternative account:

How can I grant everyone in the world permission to use these audio files and the animation file? They should be available for the player when testing his or her section in the uncopylocked experience from their own Roblox Studio!

Thank you for any insights!

• Sverkerman

Maybe the owner of the sound has set it to private?
if not, double check the ID

Thanks for the reply!

I’m the owner of the sounds and the animation. I tried to give the experience permissions for the sounds and the animation. I have also waited 24h since doing so, and I’m still stuck with these issues.

I have not yet figured out how to set sounds and animations as “Public”, is that necessary? How do I go about doing that?

Thank you!

animations cant be set to public in general, any assets in the game wont be set to public, have to manually allow it in the settings of the asset.

Ok so Animations are not able to be public. What about the sounds? I can’t seem where to set my assets as public. From where can I set the sounds as public?

go to the group, or your profile, depends where uploaded, creations → Development Items → Audio