Experienced Builder For Hire (Updated Portfolio)

About Me

Just last month, i posted a portfolio of myself and my builds. Now here i am again, having completed several jobs, and with a wider and broader portfolio than ever. Firstly, who am i? i am a builder with 3 years experience with building on Roblox. I have worked with many groups, mostly role play groups that are just starting out.

If you are just starting out, and need a builder that can do quality builds in a cartoonish, low poly or vaguely realistic style, then i am ready to take in your offer.

People i have worked with.

I have worked with many groups since my last post. I have worked with:
Coconut Hotels,
Wasco County,
G&S Aviation,
The Lynx Organisation,
City 144.

I have also been to RDC, as a result of my builds which i submitted to Roblox.

Here are some screenshots of my work

If you want to see more examples, then go to my profile, or check out this game i have made:

Availability

I am only available either Friday for around 1 hour, or the weekend for 3 hours. This is due to tests and other personal things being more prevalent in my life at the moment. I can also not guarantee when i will finish builds or projects, due to the same issue.

Payment

Prices can be negotiated, but mostly depend on what you want built, and how complex you want it to be.

Contact

You can contact me here on the Developer Forum, via discord, via twitter or on Roblox!
Discord: coolkidtris#4582
Twitter:https://twitter.com/cobble_games

Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

4 Likes