Experienced Modeler For Hire

Modeler For Hire

About me

Hi there! My name is UnErudite, and I am a experienced 3D modeler looking for work. I’ve been modeling for quite a while, so I’m able to do a lot of things such as Roblox Clothing, Armor, Custom rigs such as humanoids or monsters, weapons, and also builds too. I’ve also worked for quite a few popular games in the past such as 3 which have reached at least 40k each.

Showcase

Do keep in mind most of these are very old, and I am able to do better models now!

Roblox Rigs

Rui

Custom Rigs

g4

kaido

Weapons/Builds Rigs

Payment

While I usually don’t take percent, in rare cases where I like your game or if the game is already successful, I’ll take percent. Otherwise I’ll mostly be taking USD and Robux in special cases, and which are of course negotiable. And while this seems like a joke, I’ll also take Pokemon cards if you have any.

Contact

As I have a lot of friend requests on discord, I’d rather have you first message me on DevForum, or on Twitter : https://twitter.com/EruditeUn . Thanks for reading, and I hope to work with you in the future!

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 0 minutes. New replies are no longer allowed.