Experienced Scripter and UI Designer - BuiltToWreck

PLEASE NOTE: I am not currently for hire!

Experienced Scripter and UI Designer

Hi there, I am BuiltToWreck!

I have been scripting on Roblox for over 3 years now, naturally picking up UI design as I learnt. I am available to work on short term commissions: they don’t have to be strictly UI related; I can do general scripting as well. (Feel free to message me and I can tell you if I am willing and able to do your job.)

My timezone is NZDT.

Terms of Work

I will quote you a price based on how long I think it will take me and how difficult it is.

• I only accept payment in Robux via game pass. Group payout is a possibility depending on the size of the order. (I am raising funds for sponsorships, so USD isn’t desirable for me.)
  • The 30% marketplace tax is not included in the price, you must cover it in your payment if applicable.
  • For larger projects, or if you are not reputable, I require 50% payment upfront. This is not refundable if I begin work on your commission.
  • You must pay before receiving the final product.
  • As exploiters are able steal client-side work, I am not able to allow you to test the product in-game until I am paid.
  • Please be specific and thorough when pitching your commission to me; adding more tasks to the project while I am developing it will increase the price of the commission.
  • I do not fix broken scripts as I can’t guarantee I can fix someone else’s code. Commissions like that usually end up in a waste of my time.
  • Except as expressly set forth in our agreement, my work is provided on an “as is” basis, without warranties or conditions of any kind, either express or implied including, without limitation, any warranties or conditions of title, non-infringement, merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.

Past Work Examples

I have laid out some examples of my scripting and UI work, categorized for ease of viewing. :slight_smile:

General Scripting

Sword Mania

Sword Mania is a sword-fighting project I am currently working on. It hasn’t been released yet, but you can see the combat and movement mechanics that I scripted here:

https://twitter.com/i/status/1449104028432883713

Procedural Mountain Generation

I created an open-sourced my script for creating procedural terrain using fractal noise in the form of a tutorial. You can view the tutorial here.

You can see the generated terrain here:

https://twitter.com/RbxBuilt/status/1444997286111559686

It should be a good indicator of my code quality.

Configurable Head Bobbing Script

I open-sourced my first person camera and head bobbing script for anyone to use. You can view it here.

You can see a preview here:

The Screen (Game Jam Submission)

The Screen is a solo minigame I created for a 24 hour ScriptersCF Game Jam.

UI Design/UI Scripting

I can create UIs in a variety of styles, namely Minimal, Modern, Sci-fi and Cartoony.

Here are some of my best showcases/projects/past commissions:

10 Likes