Experiences & Developer Products on Creator Dashboard

Hello Creators,

We’re excited to announce improvements to both the Experience and Developer Products Management on the Creator Dashboard!

To start off, we’ve updated the Experience Grid view to group both the sort and filter elements. The tile menu has been expanded to include quick links to Configure Localization, Create Badge, Developer Stats, and Shutdown all Servers for easier navigation. This menu is now controlled by the See More button at the top right-hand corner of each grid for mobile support.

To improve the integration between the Creator Dashboard and Studio’s Desktop workflows, we now have the ability to launch selected places and/or Studio via the Edit in Studio and Create Experiences buttons. In the event Studio is not installed on the device, the launch flow will provide the download prompt.

Lastly, you can now go to the Creator Dashboard to manage Basic Settings, Social Links and Developer Products for any of your experiences. This also means you can now better manage your Experience and associated Developer Products on the go, as Creator Dashboard can be used on mobile!

Ensuring the features you use every day are accessible and modern is a top priority for Roblox. This is why we built Creator Dashboard, where you can manage and operate all of the content and assets you have uploaded to the Roblox platform.

Please provide any bug reports or feature requests that you come across whilst using this new feature, and we can’t wait to hear what you think!

Thanks,
Creator Resources team

138 Likes

This topic was automatically opened after 10 minutes.

It would be awesome if the Creator Dashboard supported the ability to list and unlist experiences from profiles and groups. A browser extension does provide this ability but it’d be great to see it natively supported as Roblox moves to shift all developer-facing pages to the Creator Hub and effectively separate it from the main site which would be player-facing.

Restricted play permissions from Game Settings only work when the experience is private and a game’s listed status is tied to if it’s a public or private experience. I’d like listing and playability divorced so I can list experiences with restricted play permissions on my communities: for example, test places in groups that can only be played by users in a Tester rank.

32 Likes

I really like how Creator Dashboard is shaping up to be, this is definitely a worthy successor.

But we can’t view an experience’s places, that would be a very nice addition to the Creations tab!

11 Likes

This seems to be a great update to the Creator Dashboard. I really like how everything is being implemented into the Creator Dashboard now.

I can see this speeding up development and allow us to easily. I do agree with what @colbert2677 put about how we should be able to list or unlist experiences.

5 Likes

A way to sponsor an experience from the creator dashboard would make a great addition.

9 Likes

Looks like everything is getting moved to the creator dashboard. Not a big problem and besides, It has a better UI that the old locations for everything.

3 Likes

Suggestion: Put a link on the dashboard that goes directly to the Starter Place for our game

That would be very convenient :slightly_smiling_face:

10 Likes

It seems as if the “Show Public Only” filter on the creations tab isn’t working as intended. It’s removing most of my private experiences but still reveals 4-5 private experiences regardless.

Also, the Creations tab seems to have it’s all sub-section names written in plural except the Experience tab. Renaming it to Experiences would give all the sub-section names parity.

4 Likes

There seems to be missing the option to add an image to a DevProduct from this screenshot, this is a necessary addition that has stopped me from using the monitization tab in Studio game settings for a long time.

6 Likes

You can’t edit places, only the experience (the starting place).
Currently, if I want to open a SECONDARY place directly in Studio, I still need the old interface:

9 Likes

Agreed. A way to directly edit places (not experiences) from the Creator Dashboard would be a major boost to the development process. Besides, if the Creator Dashboard claims to be for convenience, why has this feature not been implemented yet? Just a thought.

7 Likes

On the topic of the creator dashboard, is this ever gonna be fixed? There’s no space between “Description” and the actual description itself

11 Likes

Quick suggestion, archive should have a warning/confirmation, like shutting down servers does. Because archive privates the game and shuts down all servers.

Edit: They added this on pc. dont know about mobile, cuz i didnt get a confo on mobile the last time.

5 Likes

Even after waiting several minutes, none of the asset thumbnails load, except for the Audio page, which don’t have thumbnails in the first place.

All browsers. Speed test: 599.93 Mbps Down.

3 Likes

Personally, I saw the features not too long ago and was tired of the look of the old development page so I just created this simple Tampermonkey script to redirect me every time.

// ==UserScript==
// @name         New Creations Page
// @namespace    http://tampermonkey.net/
// @version      0.1
// @description  try to take over the world!
// @author       You
// @match        https://www.roblox.com/develop
// @icon         https://www.google.com/s2/favicons?sz=64&domain=roblox.com
// @grant        none
// ==/UserScript==

(function() {
    'use strict';

location.href = 'https://create.roblox.com/creations';
})();

However, some of the menus when clicking on an experience have yet to be migrated over so it is still at a disadvantage.

6 Likes

Awesome update! Finally we get something different from the old ui which was around for years and years. Awesome update roblox!

2 Likes

can you just make the dashboard smaller now please

6 Likes

I have this experience archived:
But somehow it appears in the creator dashboard, however, in Roblox Studio it’s in the archived page. Why does this happen?

2 Likes

Now this is actually an epic update, I love done so we can fully transition to using the creator dash for just about everything a roblox dev might need.

1 Like