Experiences using Marketplace Items - Policy update

genuinely one of the worst updates put out on the platform, ever

this effects roleplay games considerably, as many of our players design our players design themselves in unique ways with accessories, changing them from their original purpose. not everyone can afford these hats.

no one asked for this

4 Likes

LOL this entire chat feed is amazing…

1 Like

a circle has almost been completely formed

2 Likes

does this mean I can’t have the super super fly golden boombox anymore :rage::rage::rage:

5 Likes

Nobody asked for this restriction AT ALL! This restriction will break games such as avatar creators and other games.

4 Likes

this is so true :skull: the new r23 look is looking :fire:

1 Like

Many people voiced their opinions & concerns hopefully they change the API back.

2 Likes

hey do any of you cool people in this thread have anything other than devforum because im pretty sure we’re all gonna get banned so i wanna add you guys on something else

2 Likes

i’ll miss you folks. our sacrifice shall not be in vain. at least i hope not

1 Like

Might as well just remove making decals at this rate.

1 Like

We stood for eachother in solidarity. May we fall as martyrs.

2 Likes

I can’t wait for this platform to die because of the idiotic decisions that Roblox employees are making. They’ll continue to stay silent until it’s too late, and then they’ll wonder why they’re getting laid off from their jobs. Well buddy, that’s because you screwed everyone else by literally taking their job away. Did everyone at Roblox forget that most if not some of the developers with a player base relies on their “experience” to live?

Funny how Roblox said they want mutual respect from the community when the community is getting the silent treatment for every bad and hurtful decision Roblox makes. Is the investor money really that worth it to take people out of their Roblox development jobs? Says a lot about a company ran by a bunch of clowns. Be my guest, Roblox, prove to us how much lower you guys can go with your demands.

3 Likes

hey yall should program in lisp and haskell or even clojure since functional programming and lisp bring a lot of benefits that other programming languages simply don’t have

1 Like

Future note: I take back my placement for this update, it’s up there with the audio update with negative impact

8 Likes

if yall see me in the retro studio protest say hi :d

2 Likes

This is absurd, forcing all creators that have NPC characters to completely change them and make custom hair and assets for everything. I think it’s ok to let UGC creators decide if they want to charge players in experiences to use their items, but it should NOT be a standard and should not be enforced on creators.

2 Likes

imo pretty decent chart other than the placement of this update

2 Likes

We’ve been on a streak with good updates, what happened? Why suddenly break it? Is this the heads update all over again?

2 Likes

Add the OOF removal to this lol

2 Likes

Nice meme. I must share my most sincere thanks for creating this masterpiece. ( character limit moment…)

2 Likes