Exploit Prevention Update

It’s unlikely you would even be affected from the beginning, unless you actually still use the cheats after Byfron release.

nobody is going to get affected, trust me. the data has been removed (or even if its not, its still illegal due to GDPR)

1 Like

personally the move i expected the LEAST from Synapse. What even motivated them to turn onto roblox side is generally the question that’ll be stuck in my head for quite duration of time.
I higher appreciate there are engineers and other staff who are transparent to share the news or stuff like this. tnavarts is also one of the transparent roblox engineers ive seen out of bitdancer.
Lets hope this continues on, as this week is really rockin’ hard with new Dragger QoL, a response to the concerning light range limitations and then Synapse turning onto Roblox’s side. Also lets hope there are no plottwists in this. I’ll give it two days and then ill check back to see what have changed.

1 Like

you just really can’t trust whatever roblox or synapse says at this point. i guess we’ll just have to wait around and find out

WHAT HOW WH

2 Likes

Level 7 is just a buzzword to proclaim an exploit as being the “best” or “better”, kinda like how semiconductor manufacturers are rating their chips in nanometers when it means nothing

And about what Alfred said about an in-game executor, you’ll still be lacking those custom functions that the exploits have because you are still fundamentally restricted by the normal identity of localscripts lol

so this is how liberty dies… with thunderous applause

1 Like

The synapse sold themselfs, now may be considered traitors in exploiting comunity. Hoverer they did this as anyone in the right mind would do this, it was just a better option for them. Instead of fighting the force, stop it. Finally a smart roblox move.

synapse devs are probably lurking here and laughing

3 Likes

I don’t know, I don’t feel like Roblox staff just woke up and said “Hey, let’s hire the Synapse developers!” and then Synapse goes like “Uhuh! Sure, buddy!”.

This must have been in the plans for a while. Companies are slow because how much stuff needs to happen.

2 Likes

i’ve only ever used it 3-4 months before the byfron update because i got tired of scripting and coding afterwards

You’re likely fine then since you didn’t use it.

synapse did what with who to do what, IM SO CONFUSED RN

Synapse teamed up with Roblox.

Was not expecting this. Synapse basically just stuck the finger to all the other executors. They flipping team swapped. Massive W though

alright then, i was afraid i’d lose all the progress, limiteds and money i’ve spent on this account because i owned the program

13 year old skids in shambles, this generation is cooked, fraudmillion on a loss

2 Likes

how many bands would i get if i reported an execution method that works on hyperion to h1

1 Like

insane plot twist, another W for roblox

The script kiddies gonna be feeling withdrawal symptom’s cause they can’t hack in a game of Bedwars and get nightmare rank or BladeBall

1 Like