Exploit Prevention Update

you don’t NEED to prove that, not like there is a way to really do it

This. It would be very bad PR for them and would get very bad views from their investors.

Floor pizza just tastes different, you know? The mod bots just didn’t know how to react to it

1 Like

ok nice you trust a exploit company blind that they deleted ther user data

2 Likes

Thats too funny aint no way bruh

Bold move but not a bad one. For the benefit of the platform, this was a step in the right direction. I’m surprised both sides agreed to this but certainly not complaining they did! Unexpected collaboration but very much welcomed by me at least.

They made a big name for themselves, but Roblox would 100% not want to use that data due to being at fire with GDPR and other laws.

1 Like

Well, if people randomly start getting banned, easy grounds for a class-action lawsuit for perjury and/or violating privacy?
DISCLAIMER: I’M NOT A LEGAL EXPERT THIS IS NOT LEGAL ADVICE

1 Like

Completely wrong, please don’t put words into my mouth. They aren’t an “exploit company” and technically they never really were. They’ve went legit, as stated by their website. No matter what company it is, they still must comply with data protection regulations and I very much doubt

1 Like

No, i mean these avatars are simple and plus ugc is a full mess of stupid items

Purchasing this data is likely illegal under the GDPR in the EU and CCPA in California. I don’t think Roblox would use the data.

(This is not legal advice)

1 Like

Not only that, they are actually listed as a real company, so they do actually have to follow the laws.

screw this i’m hopping to r2d
see yall later i guess

totally related but good night yall

2 Likes

No, it was proven false just by the “Account Terminated” inspect element.

2 Likes

The Inspect element and its consequences have been a disaster for the human race

2 Likes

it would say account deleted instead unless this is a new ban note.

I doubt there will be “We have…”, they just say it straight to the point.

Google “roblox account deleted”, that’s how an actual account deletion screen looks like.

2 Likes

Anyway, before I go to sleep, I’m placing a HARD bet that there will be atleast 4 misconceptions about this new update.
We already got one.

1. People are getting Account Terminated.