Exploiter lagging the game

I gived him unban and ‘sheriff’ as he wanted, he’s seriously like 10 old, and he keeps lagging the game, he says he’s gonna stop for now

You can see him in game: Lucas County - Roblox

Had to set my game to private due to him exploiting.

Check to make sure there are no duplicating viruses in your game. Also, it might be one of your developers giving him power. If he has admin then he could be using “Asylum Hub” which is a popular exploit panel for developers to use and can be given to any player using the ;s :s .s s commands (symbol depends on admin type of course). If he is exploiting, report him to Support or make anti-exploits.

I made all my Staff and members report him, no free models on my game aswell as require or getfenv or loadstring and more.

He’s not using any type of commands, he joins and lag game

maybe he is using a different type of hack. If he has ever had any sort of old account or something or his account has had developer permissions, he could be using a hack based on discord. It allows him to ;lag ;kick and bypass the filter. I have experience with the exploit as someone targeted me with it. Also, this may be an organized attack as 10 posts of this type have come out in like 2 minutes today. Exploiting is at it’s peak and Roblox is distracted.

I don’t think so, it’s a DoS attack, that’s what I understood

1 Like

Please don’t flag the post for I can keep this as proof, thanks!

hmmm. Idk this kid is like some super hacker. Maybe your developer is giving him the panel. As every hacker story goes, those who give in loss, and those who report win.

1 Like

I don’t have any developer,aswell as contractors, as I said, I think it’s DoS attack.

1 Like

Do you have any HR/SHR admins who could be part of this. Make it public again, and check the logs and exploitlogs when he joins. Make sure to block him and ban him also. That might help.

Just add a script that kicks alt accounts like

when someone joins the game and his account age is less the 3 weeks kick him.

He is quite obviously abusing a flaw in your client-server communication, causing server-wide lag.
Add prints in your remote events to find out what he’s doing; it’s either that or hes abusing something else (check if there’s a huge amount of parts being added for instance).

You can’t really do much about this situation without roblox helping, the only thing you can do is break up any communication way possible with him, ban him out of your discord server, take everything back you’ve given him, tell him his main account stays banned and block him on discord until roblox eventually takes action and hopefully ip bans him which will result in all his alt-accounts be terminated which will be a huge punch in his face if he sees that all his alt-accounts are terminated, and hopefully loses interest in exploiting, remember he’s a kid and he will continue as long you give him attention.

(I hope this can somehow help you with your problem)

2 Likes

He has a paid VPN so I don’t think they can IP ban him :confused:

The ip ban will not last long but it will terminate all his accounts he owns, this only may be temporary but hopefully it will make him loose interest in exploiting if he sees that all his alt-accounts are deleted

1 Like

I also don’t know how you scripted your client → server scripts, just remember do not trust the client, an exploiter can ignore localscripts and can fire events. ( :FireServer() )

Every script executor is a localscript
Also go look if fe is enabled FE is inside the workspace service