Exploiter lagging the game

This lerson, is lagging the game, aswell as exploiting, and he keeps doing it, ‘ddosing’
How can I stop this,is seriously annoying me. he’s making me loose players

• Sorry for posting this here, I already sent e-mail to Roblox, but they didn’t replied.

He’s not only treathing me on-line, he keeps abusing the game,aswell as treathing me, I can’t do much due to I’m from argentina, I know this is not a place to report someone, but i’m seriously trying to some staff see this, because this is stressing me off, aswell as dangerous for myself as he keeps treathing me and my game

I need help, I don’t know what to do, as I can’t perm ban him,he wants me to pay him money for he to stop exploiting aswell as give him ‘in-game sheriff’, ‘admin’ and unban, as I banned him on his main, he keep joining on alts and exploiting.

I don’t know what to do, and I need help.

• Why can’t I take this to legal terms?
    I’m not 18,and i’m from south american, so the law it’s not gonna apply for him.

proof

1 Like

The only thing you can do is report to roblox again and mass report his account on roblox
I don’t see why you can’t perm ban. You can get someone to make you a fullproof system.
My advice is that if everything else fails, ignore him. He will eventually go away.

By the way… calling him out by username is against the rules.

I think there is a server sided vulnerability in your game that he is abusing? Review all your scripts for stuff you didnt write

There’s nothing he can abuses, at the first I tried to be nice, and unbanned him, as you can see, but then I banned him because of exploiting, and you can see it’s not in the game he’s abusing, he’s doing a ‘DoS’ attack or whatever’s the name, I told him to stop, he got a lot of alts, now he’s asking for money, and unban to stop doing it, it’s not game vulnerability, it’s him doing something illegal or whatever he’s doing

Perm ban him everytime he comes back. You need some kind of in-game firewall system to prevent exploiters and permban every exploiter. Do not pay him. Eventually he will give up.

I’ve got over 30 players, it’s really complicated, I ain’t paying him at all obviously.

30 players is really not a lot. Your game seems to be a group based game so whenever there are players there should be an MR/HR. Get them to ban each exploiter. Contact roblox again and try to be professional… did you receive a ticket from roblox support?

Yes, the normal ticket saying you have the ticket well a number, I forgot it.
It’s a county based game, where people is citizen or cop as whatever they want, he said he got more than 100 alts (which I don’t believe) but he keeps lagging game.

1 Like

Hey, do you have any remotes ingame that do server-wide checks or remotes that spawn items into your game? Such remotes can be abused to spam/crash the server so make sure that you have cooldowns on those. You cannot carry out DOS/DDOS attacks on ROBLOX game servers anymore as of recently. They have upgraded their security heavily and the chances of your game receiving a DOS attack and said attack successfully working is near 0%. Make sure you don’t have any serversides in the game either as that can cause it aswell.

1 Like

Nono, I print every time a remote get’s fired, and none get fired once he attacks game, I think it’s a DoS attack, I still got server side checks

Is there a system that kicks the user if their account is not “so-many” days old? While it probably won’t stop the exploiter completely, it may slow him down from creating new accounts right after he gets banned.

Indeed, it has to be 1 month old.

This doesn’t proves anything, but
He keeps doing the same.

I gived him unban and ‘sheriff’ as he wanted, he’s seriously like 10 old, and he keeps lagging the game, he says he’s gonna stop for now

You can see him in game: Lucas County - Roblox

Had to set my game to private due to him exploiting.

Check to make sure there are no duplicating viruses in your game. Also, it might be one of your developers giving him power. If he has admin then he could be using “Asylum Hub” which is a popular exploit panel for developers to use and can be given to any player using the ;s :s .s s commands (symbol depends on admin type of course). If he is exploiting, report him to Support or make anti-exploits.

I made all my Staff and members report him, no free models on my game aswell as require or getfenv or loadstring and more.

He’s not using any type of commands, he joins and lag game

maybe he is using a different type of hack. If he has ever had any sort of old account or something or his account has had developer permissions, he could be using a hack based on discord. It allows him to ;lag ;kick and bypass the filter. I have experience with the exploit as someone targeted me with it. Also, this may be an organized attack as 10 posts of this type have come out in like 2 minutes today. Exploiting is at it’s peak and Roblox is distracted.