ExploiterBase [V0.3]

I looked through the list and some of them haven’t been active in MONTHS, some of them were deleted, some of them were developers working for moderately large games. This banlist makes no sense to me lol

2 Likes

I assume most of these “exploiters” were just throwaway accounts who never got used after they got banned in a game they were attempting to exploit on. It’s more than likely these people will never get back on line.

Also, it makes no sense to add deleted accounts to the ban list. Also, developers? Yeah, you’re right. This banlist is confusing.

1 Like

Please understand that is just a new system and I am currently changing it to fix all these issues. But, by saying “This has no future” and that this system is “dumb”, you are not helping anyone and it’s really not kind.

1 Like

I am aware of all these issues, still thanks for giving your opinion. I am currently changing the banner list to a server system that can’t be compromised easily and I am working on an automatic banning system for in game detected exploiters. As for the ban list, I am currently verifying the ban list that they gave me and I see that this is just fake. Thanks for reporting it.

Human moderation isn’t scalable. I’m strongly against global ban lists as everyone can have different exploiter interpretations. The one may see a lagging player as exploiter, the other may only see a player abusing remote events with 100% certainty as exploiter.

Verifying evidence by yourself wouldn’t be scalable. Imagine if a relatively large game uses your script, you would soon have to verify thousands of exploiters. Even if you “hire” volunteers to review, this opens up the door for abuse and a ruined user experience.

Note: disagreement is not hate. This has indeed no future, because it isn’t future-proof (the whole idea behind shared ban lists is not scalable)

This is not a disagreement on you or your script individually, this is a disagreement on any product that shares ban list across multiple games with multiple owners.

If you are into either wasting time or have a whole changing idea to solve the scalability issues, then I wish you good luck and I look forward to your updates. Otherwise, please take my advice: don’t work on shared ban lists. Discord bots with the same idea failed, other Roblox scripts with the same idea failed and the market isn’t looking for something like this either. Anti-exploits itself have a market demand though, so, just make an anti-exploit instead of shared ban lists.

Thank you.

7 Likes

Common scenario: you are lagging, you don’t notice and you get shot through a wall, on your side he may look like he is cheating but actually you were just lagging and then an innocent player gets put up on a global banlist

This is completely flawed and has no future.

1 Like

NEW UPDATE !

1. We switched to a brand new secured database. Thanks to @worstrbx !
  2. We have currently disabled the possibility to report exploiters.
3 Likes

that’s what I said but indirectly

1 Like

Thanks for replying ! Now I fixed all these issues with a brand new script and database.

this has been tried and failed so… many… times,

1 Like

Someone released a method to ban anyone if they use this in their game on a certain website lol

Hello, a lot of people have been saying that but could you give me an example please ?

I don’t remember the exact name but there have been many of these tried and failed over these years, and no offense but many of the methods used were far more in depth and advanced than the methods used here. Some of the methods even used other ways to identify exploiters such as searching for users linked to discord accounts with things like using the bloxlink and rover discord bots to verify that the roblox accounts discord porfiles just happened to be listed as buyers in the Synapse x discord. Even these databases failed, its just to easy to falsely report people. Besides you should be scripting your games in a such a way that exploiters can’t really effect it in meaningful ways. Most of my scripts don’t even kick or ban players for exploiting anymore, just uses logic to see when things are out of place and punishes the users in game for exploiting. Examples, trying to exploit the arrest system in some of my games just results in the exploiter arresting themselves getting arrested and jailed instead of the intended target, try to mess with your points or money and the script takes points or money as punishment. You don’t even really have to go as far as that however, just have it do nothing when they attempt to exploit. Most of the client sided exploits are mostly just an annoyance now anyhow. Noclipping, speeding, ect can be jarring to some normal users but most of the time they are easy to detect on the server and don’t ruin games anyhow.

2 Likes

I don’t have the method, if you want it then look yourself I was sent it by a friend, your code /shrug

any suggestions on what to search? i just wanna know how it works cuz it shouldnt be possible

1 Like

this is why I propose the idea that if a player gets voted as an exploiter, they just get kicked from the server. But they get kicked across multiple games and servers, that could show that they will really were
exploiting

1 Like

Does that mean that, Every exploiter banned from a game using ExploiterBase gets banned from other games using it?

3 Likes

Hahah this is funny bro, i had the same idea and was making it few days ago, gg anyways

Let’s destroy() those exploiters

3 Likes

hi!! i’m not fabrice but i coded the web panel. there was a vulnerability in the web api which allowed players to brute force the password. i made a new web token system, added a captcha, and much more so that nothing happens again. no damage was caused! thanks @Klamfong for helping me find it

4 Likes

That won’t actually let you ban anyone, unless the cookie/token you have is correct.

2 Likes