Exploiters crashing the game?

Hello. Throughout the day many exploiters have been crashing the game non-stop. Apparently, they might be using CrashX? Would anybody know a fix to this? Or is there possibly a virus in the game?

1 Like

Could it be that you have virus scripts in your game? Try doing ctrl+shift+f and searching for anything related to your issue such as groupDataLocal, setfenv, getfenv, require, and see which ones you do not recall adding in

That’d be kinda hard since the game has had or has many developers (scripters) who work or worked on the map…

Were they any suspicious errors in the console when you were in one of the games?

This issue has been occuring since Tuesday. It’s subtle but it’s really annoying because everyone else just passes it off as a DDoS attack (it’s absolutely not) and says “oh well”. This is the result of an exploit or a Roblox bug.

Check out these two threads that describe the same issue:

I re wrote the question, sorry about that-

I can send you a screenshot of the server-logs (client side)

In these articles, did anybody figure out any possible ‘patches’?

If it keeps crashing, do consider looking at the core files on your device:

have any ideas how I can access that on mac?

This is an issue with other games too, other people are reporting the same thing.
Seems to be some new exploit.

If it’s related to the exploiting, then I don’t think there’s really a way to do anything until a patch comes that fixes the vulnerability

No patches have been posted, but it should be easy to reverse engineer the two exploit scripts to patch them.

true, but i dont have the scripts… do you happen to have them?

Hi @dev_Typ

Problem of exploit that can crash any server should be solved here.

if you continue to have this problem, and you know they are exploits, and you know the script Report that to the Exploit group.